Chapter Sixteen ♕

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, I sighed but I got up and chose my outfit for the day, a black crop top with white crosses all over it, black jeans and white converse, I quickly put my clothes on and walked to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth then applied my concealer, mascara and lip stain on, I tied my hair in a loose ponytail and walked downstairs.

"Breakfast?" My mom asked me

"Nope, thanks" I said grabbing my back pack and walking out "bye mom" I said and shut the door. I thought it was gonna be a good day until Alison and Beau walked up to me "Hey Sophie" beau said "h-hey" I said looking at both of them, Beau came towards me and hugged me, I hugged back, I always loved his long, tight hugs. When we pulled back, Alison glared at me and mumbled "whore". I looked at the ground and walked away leaving Beau with a confused look on his face.

2 minutes later I reached school, as I walked to my locker, I saw Melissa and her Boyfriend walking towards me, I unlocked my locker ignoring them, as I was grabbing my English notebook, Melissa's boyfriend grabbed me from my wrist and spun me around, "what ?" I said "stop being a slut ! Leave Beau and Alison alone !" Melissa said, before I could say anything I heard a familiar voice saying " hey ! Leave Sophie alone before you regret it" I looked to my right it was Jai and Luke, thank god. "Oh yea ? What are you gonna do ?" Cameron (Melissa's Boyfriend) said "this" Luke said as he swung his fist towards Cameron's lip. Melissa's jaw dropped as Cameron ran away leaving her at the scene (lmao).

After talking to Jai and Luke about what just happened, they walked me to class, hugged me and then walked out of the school gates. As I entered, all eyes were on me, I panicked but I managed to say "Sorry I'm late Mrs Lancaster." I walked to my seat and sat down. After some minutes of zoning out, I looked down at my wrist to see blood on my shirt, I ran to the door and said "excuse me mrs Lancaster" and stormed to the girls toilet, I walked over to the sink and lifted my sleeve up, my wrist was bleeding, I couldn't figure out why but then I remembers that Cameron grabbed me from my wrist, he must have pressed on my fresh cut from yesterday.." I washed off the blood and wiped it with tissue, I winced in pain as it stinged me. I walked out, to my locker to grab my sweater, I always kept an extra sweater I my locker incase anything like that happened, it came in handy.

As I was putting my sweater on, the bell rang, wow that was fast, I turned around to see Melissa and Alison laughing and pointing at me. I walked over to them and said "what ? Don't you have any other things to do instead of bullying innocent people? Leave me alone !" I shouted since everyone in the halls was talking. I walked away leaving them speechless.

When it was finally home time, I reached my phone and texted Beau

Me: Beau where are you ? I haven't seen you all day.

Beau: I need to talk to you.

Me: um okay, meet me at the park near your place :)

10 minutes later, I was in the park, waiting for Beau to show up, I sat on the swing since I was exhausted. 2 minutes later Beau showed up..with Alison.. My eyes widened, why on earth would he get her with him if HE wanted to talk to me ? As he came over to me I said "hey Beau" and smiled, ignoring Alison. Suddenly out of nowhere Beau asked me "Why are you being so mean to Alison ? What did she ever do to you" he shouted, almost all the kids were looking at us. "Oh I'm the one being mean ? You just gotta stop believing lies Beau, we've been best friends for 13 years and you know I was never mean to anyone." I walked away feeling relieved but tears were filling my eyes.

So this was chapter 16 ! Vote and comment if you liked it :) also please share our fanfic with your friends, we'd love to reach to 5k reads ! Thank you so much xx