Chapter Seven ♕

"Why are you holding Sophies hand Jai?" Luke asked with his eyes still widened, I quickly pulled my arm away from Jais and sighed in relief "oh I um was just-" he stuttered "a-are you two dating?" Lukes eyes widened even more as he spoke "No" Jai and I said in sync "Then why are you holding her hand Jai?" Luke said with confusion in his eyes "Luke we're not fucking dating!" Jai spoke almost shouting "okay chill" Luke said walking out the room "Jai lets just go downstairs" I said. I walked down the stairs and noticed Beau didnt come back yet and I just couldn't get the thought of him and Alison out of my head so I sat with the boys and watched the movie to atleast try to get it out of my head, instead of watching I found myself slowly drifting off to sleep thinking of Beau.

***

I woke up to the sound of Jai speaking "dude shes sleeping, its too late." Im guessing he was talking to one of the boys "ugh, why did Alison have to call me, I never get a chance to hang out with soph anymore" beau groaned, I continued pretending to sleep just to hear the rest of their conversation "break up with that whore then" Jai spoke, I was shocked at his words "shes not a whore, Jai" Beau spoke angrily "okay then shes a fake bitch" Jai spoke again, I had to hold my laughter in, "Jai.. Insult her one more time and I swear.." Beau warned "well ..she is a fake bitch" Luke spoke, I didnt know what to think now that I know luke and Jai never liked Alison, I thought I was the only one "shut the fuck up. Shes my girlfriend, you're supposed to respect my relationship with her since Im your brother and I always respect your relationship!" Beau shouted, "whats going on?" I asked pretending I didnt hear a thing "see Beau you woke her up!" Luke said glaring at Beau "you were the one who started it" Beau glared back at Luke. "Is anyone going to tell me what the hell is going on here?" I said rubbing my eyes and getting up to brush my teeth "You dont need to worry about it" Beau smiled weakly. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then grabbed mint gum and plopped it in my mouth, like always, It was just a habbit. "Sophie, do you wanna go to the beach, Just you and me?" Beau asked as soon as I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

"Is Alison coming?"

"Only if you want her to" he said sweetly

"I dont."

"Whats up with everyone hating Alison?" He spat

"Its not that I hate her its just that she always comes with us" I lied

"Oh okay, Im glad that you dont hate her then" he smiled

"I-Im just gonna go change" I tried to avoid hearing her name again.

"Okay, ill be waiting here"

"Beau, Im gonna be changing here, get out."

"I wont look" he smirked

"Friendly reminder that you have a girlfriend." I laughed

"But I wont look" he whined, I groaned

"Beau." I warned

"Fine Im getting out" he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room

I quickly picked up my bikini and wore it, then put on a summer dress over it, brushing through my hair and leaving it open, I applied some waterproof eyeliner.

I almost forgot to wear my bracelets, I grabbed a bunch of bracelets including my 'Nirvana' bracelet, which by the way is my favorite, and slid them onto my wrist walking out of my room, "finally.." Beau grinned

We hopped into the car and put on some music

***

I quickly got out of the car and took off my summer dress feeling a little insecure while hugging my body and making sure that my bracelets dont fall off, I caught beau eyeing me from my upper-body to my down, he licked his lips, an action that he does which makes my heart flutter. He took his shirt off, causing me to stare, I honestly cant help it. Now he caught me staring and smirked.

"I-Im gonna try to get a tan"

"You can use my sunglasses" beau smiled and gave me his sunglasses

"Thank you."

I laid down for a few minutes hoping i would get a tan while watching beau in the water, he looked so happy and so cute

"Hey babe" a brunette boy popped up next to me smirking

"Erm Hi?" I said confused

"You wanna come to my place and do 'stuff'" he asked winking

"Ew no what the fuck"

"Why not"

"I dont even know you."

"But you're hot and Im hot so." He said still smirking adding another wink

"No"

He moved his hand to my bare thighs, I slapped his hand off my thighs and "Dont touch me like that." I shouted

He purposely put his hand on my thighs again "But you're so fucking hot baby"

I unexpectedly found Beau holding the guy by his shirt "She said no. What the fuck is wrong with you."

"Sorry. I didnt know she had a boyfriend."

"apologize to her not me." Beau spoke

"Sorry." He apologized

"Sophie. Her name is sophie."

"Sorry Sophie."

"Dont touch her like that again and fuck off" he sent him a death glare and pushed him away.

I was shocked at the way Beau protected me. My heart fluttered as he asked "are you okay?, did he touch you?"

"He touched my thighs twice but Im fine now, thank you so much Beau."

"Anytime" he smiled and sat next to me

"I know its non of my business but i have always been curious about how many ex's do you have?" He asked

"I have only one you?." I said remembering him, I didnt really like him but i tried to like him just to get Beau off my head but clearly it didnt work.

"Four. Do you like anyone?"

"Yeah, but he has a girlfriend so theres no point." I answered

"Oh"

beau and I decided it was time to go home since it was getting late.

**

As soon as I walked in the brooks' house Jai noticed my Nirvana bracelet "YOU LIKE NIRVANA TOO?" He shouted in excitement "yeah" I smiled. We sat talking about nirvana for one whole hour until Beau came in with Alison...

***

Yay long chapter! : ) vote and comment if you liked it, it would honestly mean the world to reem and I, Love you all so much. X -I