Chapter Thirteen ♕

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed." Wait what?

"Beau? What're you doing here?" I asked confused

"What're YOU doing here in MY room and on MY bed?"

"I thought you were sleeping over at Alisons house." I replied not knowing exactly what to say

"Well Im not."

"Oh. Okay. Ill go sleep some where else then."

"You dont need to, Ill just sleep on the other side of the bed" he took his shirt off and laid next to me causing me to get butterflies.

"Thanks."

"For what?" He asked

"Letting me sleep on your bed."

"Oh, its fine." He sighed "Alison told me to tell you, 'get well soon'" he added. We werent facing eachother on the bed.

"Why did you have to bring her up aga-"

"I told you she always tries to be nice to you but you ruin it all the time! Like a selfish brat!"

"Why do you keep calling me names? Shes gotten to your head, hasnt she? ugh if only you knew." I spat

"If only I knew what?!" He asked

"Never mind."

"No. Tell me!"

"You wont believe me"

"Just tell me!"

"Shes a bully okay!"

"are you serious?" He laughed

"I told you you wouldnt believe me."

"Can we just change the subject then?"

"Fine." I scoffed

"What did you do with Luke and Jai when I was with Alison?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Say the truth."

"I didnt do anything, I just went to sleep.."

"Did you even eat anything?"

"Uh um yeh" i lied

"I could tell when you're lying."

"Im not" i lied again

"Im taking you to a restaurant as soon as we wake up."

Im supposed to be excited for going to eat with him but Alison gonna literally kill me when she finds out.

"Uh okay."

Our backs accidentally brushed next to each other making me grow goosebumps.

"Good Night." He spoke

"Night."

*****

I woke up to my phone ringing, I tried to read who it was but I couldn't, I rubbed my eyes, it was my father. I debated whether to answer or not, finally I decided to answer. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" he screamed "um dad I'm um uh at Beau's house" "HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM" he screamed even louder "but dad they're my onl-" before I could finish my sentence he said "IM COMING TO GET YOU IN 5 MINUTES YOU BETTER BE READY" when he hung up, knowing that he'll abuse me at home is making me sick already. Once I got up Beau entered the room saying "get ready." I didn't say anything because then he'd know I wasnt in a good mood. but I wanted to tell him I can't go and that my dad is coming to pick me up, I finally spoke "Beau I can't go, my dad is coming to pick me up in 5 minutes" there was silence until he asked me "what's wrong ?" Is he serious, Now he cares? "Nothing, it's just that I'm scared of what my father might do to me when I go back home" I sighed "don't worry.." He said.

3 minutes later someone rang the bell multiple of times, I jumped, shivers coming up my spine as thoughts ran across my head. My dad immediately pushed everyone out of the way and grabbed me from my wrist then dragged me out of the door, I winced in pain, Jai and Luke noticed so they quickly grabbed my shirt "leave her the fuck alone." "Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?! I'm her father" my dad shouted, "WE'RE LUKE AND JAI FROM AUSTRALIA" (A/N: you're a true homie if you understand this lmao) my dad pushed them out of the way and pulled me out of the house.

When we reached home, my dad pulled me inside from my hair and started screaming at me, he punched me a few times causing multiple bruises to form and kicked my lower back, a few hours later Beau barged in, He widened his eyes at the sight of my bruised face, my dad walked down the stairs ignoring Beau and kicked my leg, "what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Beau spat and pulled me away "you're gonna be okay." Beau softly whispered in my ear. As my dad sat on the couch and took a sip of his whiskey..

***

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter, if you did, vote and comment 🌸

Lots of love,

Reem