Chapter Twenty ♕

When he pulled away, I was shocked but I was happy at the same time...

I looked at him with a smile on my face, his green, sparkly eyes stared at me for a minute, I felt the shivers racing it's way to my spine. It felt so wrong yet so right. Why did he kiss me ? He was still in a relationship with Alison. I got up but he pulled me back down, saying "I love you Sophie, I have had a crush on you before I got into a relationship with Alison but I was sure you would never feel the same way" my heart fluttered. "What ? No Beau ! Don't think that way, I've liked you for so long as well but I just couldn't, I was scared of Al-" I couldn't say it, I felt like an attention seeker whenever I complained about a person that caused me pain in my life. "Scared of who Sophie ? You know that I'll always be here to protect you" he said, tears rolled down my cheeks, as memories of him being with Alison, against me, ran through my mind, I looked the other way and wiped my tears with my thumbs. "I got to go Beau, I'll text you when I reach, I love you." I said as my gaze shifted from his face to the ground.

*****************

As I was walking back home, I saw a couple of people in a car, across the street from my house, as I got closer and closer, I recognised one of the voices. Melissa. Suddenly I felt my blood running through my veins, I was scared. I wore my hoodie and walked to my house, hoping non of them would notice me. "Heyyy look who's here" Alison said, I turned around to face them, it was Melissa, Alison and a football player I've seen at school before, he had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair but his smirk scared me. "What do you want from me?" I asked them "why isn't Beau answering his phone, were you with him ? Huh ?" Alison said. I heard my heartbeats in my ears, "n-no he wasn't, I was just w-walking" I stuttered. "You're lying" Melissa said. Before I could say anything, The football player was already dragging me to my backyard and he beat me up, he started kicking me in the stomach, I winced in pain "please stop" I said while tears were streaming down my face. "Don't you ever dare hang out with him again !" Alison said as he punched me causing my nose to bleed.

As they got into their car and drove off, I got up and ran to the door, up the stairs and to my room, I entered my toilet in a rush, not thinking of what I was doing and not even trying to talk myself out of it. I grabbed my blade from under the sink and started cutting my wrist. Again. This time the cuts were deeper. Crimson red blood was flowing through the towel.

I heard footsteps, I quickly hid my blade and wiped off the blood, I wiped my face, before I could wash the towel that was filled with blood, someone walked in on me. It was Beau, his eyes widened at the sight of my wrist, a tear had rolled down his cheek, making me feel worse than ever.

CLIFFHANGER !!

Author's Note:

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I know a lot has happened in this chapter but it's kinda exciting. Well now Beau knows ! What do you think will happen in the next chapter ? Comment ! Vote if you liked it and please don't forget to share this fanfic with your friends, it would mean the world to us, thank you I love y'all ❤️ -Reem