Chapter Fifteen ♕

I walked to my room and shut the door behind me, I sat near the door on the floor letting out all my tears, I cried trying not to make any noise so no one can find out, I then walked to the bathroom and washed my face, I then grabbed a blade and started sliding it through my skin, I repeated that action four times in different places on my body, as soon as I finished I used a towel to clean it off.... Suddenly someone knocked on my door, I suspected it to be Beau and I was right. I quickly hid my wrists in my sleeves.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, Im fine."

"are you sure"

"Yeah, Im gonna take a quick nap.. Its been a tiring week" I spoke

"Okay, just know that Im always here for you if you ever need me" he smiled

"Thats not what you said when you were with Allison" I muttered

"What?"

"Nothing... Thanks"

He walked out of the room, I laid down on my bed thinking about all my problems... Will they ever stop? Will I ever be happy? I just wanted a getaway so I can forget about all of my problems and be happy, is that too much to ask for? I suddenly started getting more and more tired and eventually drifted off to sleep.

***

Beau's POV:

I watched her as she fell asleep, she was like a sleeping beauty but there has always been something suspicious about her, something she's not telling me, I walked to the bathroom and unlocked the door, there was a drawer, I tried to open it but it was locked, dang it ! I looked to me right, I saw a small towel full of blood, my eyes widened. After trying to open the drawer I heard a noise in the room, I walked out the bathroom to see the Sophie has awaken.

"Good afternoon" I said

She smiled and said "good afternoon"

"Um Sophie.. Can I ask you a question ?"

"Sure"

"Why does the towel in the toilet have a lot of blood on it ?"

"M-My nose was bleeding"

Sophie's POV:

I freaked out when Beau asked me that question, chills went up my spine I couldn't think of anything else plus I was sure he's gonna believe it since he was there when my dad abused me..