Chapter Twelve ♕

Just when I was about to speak Alison walked in..

Beau walked up to her and gave her a peck on the lips, I couldn't look, the boy that was there for me since day 1 dates a girl that turned my life into hell, I can't tell him, she'll come after me.

"How are you doing Sophie?" Alison spoke with a smirk placed on her face. I was about to ignore it but then I remembered what Beau said about Alison always wanting to be my friend but I fuck things up, of course he'd blame me again "I'm alright, thanks for coming" I said with a fake smile. "Sophie, I'll go call your mom to tell her that she doesn't have to worry while you two talk a bit" Beau said, no please dont go. Before I could say anything, Alison spoke "sure baby" ugh I hate her, once Beau left the room she immediately looked at me "attention seeking much? Slut!" I stayed silent, I just wish I wasn't this weak, I wish I could stand up for myself but no. I'm weak.

"We got you some food" Luke and Jai came in. I sighed in relief

"Oh hi luke and jai" Allison grinned at them as they rolled their eyes

"Fuck off" luke spoke.

"What?" Allison widened her eyes at lukes words

"I said fuck off. Stop acting like a fake bitch"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Im not the fake one here. She is" she answered pointing at me

"You think we'd believe you?!" Jai laughed

And thats when Beau came in.

"whats going on here?"

"Your fake ass girlfriend is bullying Sophie." Luke replied.

"Alison would never do that! Please dont tell me Sophie brainwashed you with her stupidity"

Wait what.

"Seems like Alison is the one that brainwashed you Beau, I can't believe you!" Luke said angrily, I literally can't believe Beau just said that, what has she done to him?

"I-Im sorry that wasnt meant to come out like that" Beau apologized

"Just leave, Beau." Jai angrily spoke.

"But-"

"Leave."

He left the room sighing with Alison following behind him grinning.

I felt like I needed some time alone so I politely asked Luke and Jai to give me some space since it has been so far one of the worst days ever.

Beaus POV.

"Leave." My own brother demanded.

I sighed and left the room, regretting every word I said.

"Baby, its fine." Alison rubbed my back trying to make me feel better but it definitely wasnt working.

"No, its not."

"Lets go back to my house and I'll make you feel better"she winked

I think a few drinks with Alison would be refreshing right now.

"Okay babe."

Sophies POV

I just laid on the hospital bed thinking about everything that just happened and let a few tears fall down my cheeks. I sighed and got up with my bag leaving the hospital. I saw Beau getting in the car with Allison, she kissed his cheek as he smiled weakly. "Soph, what're you doing out?" Luke asked

"Im going to find a place to stay"

"We'll help and pay for everything then." Jai demanded

"No, I cant let you do that."

"Why not?"

"Because its too much. Youve already helped me enough"

"Then stay at our place again. Beau's sleeping over at Alison's place for a few days so"

"Okay fine, Ill stay at your place until Beau comes back."

"Fuck yeah!"

"Thank you guys so much"

"Anytime"

Beaus POV

As I drank my third cup of wine, I felt so much better.. "See, I told you Id make you feel better, babe"

"Thank you, baby" I slurred

"You'reWelcome"

She put her arms around my neck "I love you" she spoke

"Love you too"

She kissed me hard, it turned into a make out session.

Sophies POV (A/N: sorry I keep switching POVS)

I walked into their house and laid my bag on the floor then walked up to Beaus room to sleep since I was so exhausted. I pulled out my phone and earphones and started listening to some of '5 Seconds of Summers' new music as I laid on Beaus bed slowly drifting off to sleep.

*******

Heyy !! Hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment if you did, love you guys 💕

-Reem