2

Hardik's pov

"Sir, Please the situation is little serious sir, please we need a donor sir, please I beg you, please donate blood to my only grandpa, please Sir, Please" the girl was actually crying. I felt guilty, but I'm not making her cry, she's begging, begging to save her grandpa's life. Actually I had a friend, who loves her grandpa so much. But noe she needs a donor, but, but I'm not interested to donate blood.

"But sorry-" I was cut off by her.

"Sir, Please, please don't say no sir, please" Oh!! Shit. She's begging for my blood. I shouldn't make a girl cry for this silly thing like this. "Okay miss, I'll be there at the xyz hospital I few minutes, okay?" I asked her.

"Please sir, come as soon as possible, possible"

Ria's pov

This guy, is totally idiot, pretends like he doesn't know me. Actually we both have a super, happy past. The best friend in the world, yeah we were, and I hope he remembers me when we meet.

In 10 minutes I saw him here.

He was talking with the nurse, asking about where he should donate, but she was not able to reply seeing this man named 'HARDIK PANDYA'.

Shit!!! Why can't I stop staring at me. I... I just want.... slap him right now and ask him that he forgot Ria, Ria Kapoor, how dare he can forget me. He's an idiot, totally an idiot.

The nurse now got senses and showed me, actually she was, she was actually mad, smiling crazily, at him, the only thing he could do was to make a bold, hard voice waking her up from here fairy world.

He now walked towards me and asked, "Is your grandpa, Mr. Ranjith Kapoor?" What the??? Urgh..... he seems like he had a memory loss, though seeing me, he can't figure out who I am.
Man, c'mon I'm Ria.

I kept glaring at him, not even realising that my grandpa has ti receive blood as soon as possible. He scanned me top to bottom and went straight inside the place where they donate blood.

This guy, he was never afraid of sharp things, but it as only me. Wherever I see something sharp in front me injected into a human, that 'shhhhhh' comes out of my mouth with my knowledge. And this time, it was nothing special, it came. He saw me while I made a sound like that. He made a smirk.

~AFTER FEW HOURS~

I was trying my best not to sleep, but couldn't help, my birthday day ended like this, seeing him after ages, he was still sitting near me, talking nothing. I felt awkward.

"So" he said suddenly, in that bold voice, which made my heart beat loud for that second. Man, he does this always.

"Are you okay?" I asked him in the silliest way.

"Yea, I am" he said.

" By the way, I'm Ria" I said. He even dares to forget this important person in his life.

"RIA" he spoke.

"Don't speak a word, I'll kill you" I said angrily.

He was confused, that I'm treating in way which in not so good manner. He then walked straight from the place where he was sitting, I was confused for a moment, and didn't know what to do next. When e was about to disappear, I pushed myself to run for him. He was way too fast in walking, I ran behind him, he then turned and stopped, because he heard the sound of my heels, I was just near him, taking few breaths. He was watching me like a mad, and I can see it all through my third eye, lol.

"Don't you remember me?" I asked him who I thought that had no idea had who I am.

"RK" I called me after few minutes when I was looking down on his shoe, that black sports shoe. A little sad, though.

I saw him straight through his eyes.

He saw me with a small smile, man, he remembered me.
"Hardik!" I called out through the silent place, which echoed.
"Let's talk at the garden of this hospital" he said each and every word as feeble as he can, so that it doesn't echo.
We both walked towards the garden and as we were walking I said him "Today is my birthday".

"I'm so sorry, it's not like I forgot you, I was little busy in my game, I'm sorry" he said.
"It's okay" I said it, made a fake smile as best as I can, because I turned a lot emotional when he called me by my nick name, he's the only one who had the right to call me as RK. Even when my brother calls it, I hated it, Hardik is the only one who had the right to call me. And I was actually happy that he remembers my nick name.

This chap ends here.
Next will be updated asap.
Thanks for all the people who support me.
Thanks all