4

Hardik's pov

I was just waiting for my brother, Krunal, so that I can discuss the time to meet Ria, RK, because whatever the time she says, I should be able to go. I was getting bored, doing nothing. I was just watching the tv, that had nothing interesting to watch, so I decided to switch off it and unlocked my mobile and saw few notifications from RK, I actually didn't know that I got notifications because I had put it in silent mode and everything I do has a reason.

RK: Hardik, can we meet around 4.30 tomorrow? Because we'll have much time to spend with each other. And I think you have no work, I mean you aren't that busy? Received at 10.46

But now the time is 11.

Suddenly an idea popped, why don't we enjoy today and then enjoy tomorrow too....

Me: Are you busy today evening?

After few minutes I saw the blue ticks and then typing.

RK: No, I'm not, so plan today somewhere and let me know the place, okay?

I read it and thought of why not we can go to club.

Me: Okay, so can we go the xyz club?

She read the message and replied.

RK: Oh!!!! Okay man, we'll go there.

Me: But Krunal won't be there.

RK: It's okay, we'll spend time together!!!!!

I think she was over joyed.

Me: Okay, at 7.30? Pakka?

RK: Pakka.

We now confirmed everything, I connected my phone to the charger and turned off the wifi in my phone and went downstairs to talk with mom.

"Mom, you know Ria right?" I asked mom.

"Yes, beta" she said.

"Mom, Ria Kapoor, RK" I said mom.

"I remember beta, your childhood friend" mom said, thank god she can remember.

"I donated blood right? It was to her grandpa" I said mom.

"Oh really, so you met her after years?" Mom asked.

"Yes, mom" I said.

"I need coffee" I said mom.

"I'll prepare it, go out and do something" mom ordered.

And I did as ahe said.

~Time skip ~

It was evening and I was getting ready. Just something like more casual. I wore a white t-shirt and a black over coat and as always I had my platinum chain over my neck, I did mt hairstyle, I'm that type of guy who gives so much importance to my hair, and that's one of those main reasons I go to practice late

 I wore a white t-shirt and a black over coat and as always I had my platinum chain over my neck, I did mt hairstyle, I'm that type of guy who gives so much importance to my hair, and that's one of those main reasons I go to practice late

♡ ♡ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

Ria's pov

We both went to club and as usual disco lights, guys flirting girls, making idiotic though hot moves. He was disguised.

We both went and sat on a table opposite to each other.

"Do you drink?" He asked.

"Very rare" I said.

"Are you going to drink now?" He asked.

"Are you going to?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He said

"Then I'm not" I said.

"No, then you drink, I won't" he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

Then I took few steps and asked for red vine, because if I drink, then my brother will insult me.

" You okay?" He asked.
"Steady" I said him.
"Yar, you took just a glass of red wine" he shouted in my ears.
"I'm steady" I yelled back.
"God!!!! You are absolutely Ms. Drama" he said.
"Haha" which made me laugh.
"I'll use washroom, okay?" This not steady Ria asked the steady Pandya.
"No, you can't go by yourself, because what if someone thinks I'm the real Hardik Pandya at the bar with a girl like you" he said.
"I'll go man, but anyway come with me. What if I faint?" I said him.
"Oh!!! God you drank only red wine" he said.
"I'm steady" I again informed him.
"I know it, please make a move now" he yelled.
"Okay" I yelled.

Hardik's pov

We both went to the washroom and she went inside the bathroom, took more than 10 minutes and came out.
"I feel like vomiting" this girl, but honestly i didn't know what was happening to her. I pulled her to the sink and waited till she vomits but she wasn't vomiting.

"Are you going to vomit or not?" I asked.
"No" she cleared her throat.

And when we both were about to move out of the washroom, she bumped into someone. God!! Why are you doing?

And that guy......said sorry to her without looking her.
She looked at him and after few seconds that guy saw her and was literally shocked to see her.

"Oh my god!!!!" He said. And I was silent there watching what was happening.
"Abhi" she was surprised.
"Loser!!!!" He laughed.

Ria's pov

When we were about to get out of the washroom, I was bumped into someone. Then I saw him, it was....., was Abhi. My ex-. Shit!!!!! Wtf?????? Why should I meet him now when I'm here with Hardik? What a life!!!

"Oh , y god" he said as he saw me after few seconds, when I saw him.
"Abhi" I said feebly.
"Loser!!!" He said. Actually that's a nick name he kept for me when we broke up. Shit!!!!!!!!!

I just want to go out now.

"LOSER" he again said.
"SHUT UP" I said him in the most angriest tone.
"Haha" he laughed and went away.

My eyes was blury and was outlined by few water drops which we call it as tears, gosh! Why should I meet him now when I'm here with Hardik? What a life!!!!!!

Hardik started patting my shoulder.

"Just leave it yar and by the way who's he? Seems like u both know each other" he said.

Yes I should say him, say him that I had an ex-.

Guys and this chap ends here.
How was it??? Let me know by your comments.
Do vote n comment.
Thank you all.....