20

Ria's pov

~after sis months~

I was sitting on the mandap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mandap??? Arjun, my brother is getting married. The priest did some pujas and then my mom told me to go sit in this place and I did.

I'm not that adamant girl, and you know my mom is totally involved in searching a guy for me. But always my answer was "I'm not interested in marriage".

You knows life has to love on.

You can't just hang on that one guy.

I know love can't be felt on two person. I don't believe in that kind of love. But you know, first love always ends in a failure. That sucks to know the true fact about first love. He'd changed me into something which I never imagined.

He has the power to change me and he has the power to rule me too. I had become sensitive from the day I may his fiance.

That awkward moment when you love some one but can't get that love back!!!!

That awkward moment when your only love introduces you to his fiance.

Everything is awkward because of him. Yes!!!! A freaking yes.

Can I know the reason why he silently hurts someone who loves him???? Okay. That's none of my business, If I just go on thinking about his how the hell will I say I have moved on in my life.

This freaking moment. Gosh!!!!

Why is him freaking hot????

(Gosh!!!! Why is he freaking hot???? I'm in love with his eyes😍😍😍

(Gosh!!!! Why is he freaking hot???? I'm in love with his eyes😍😍😍. And his tattoo BELIEVE😍😍)

Hardik's pov

I lazily got up for my bed. There was kind of space in my heart to be filled. My mommy's decision was to marry me to Devika. But ask me, what I have to do??? My marriage should be decided only by me. Though people say, the decision taken by parents will make our life perfect. I know it, but i don't need a perfect life; I need a happy one.

I end this chap here. This book would end in 5 of more chaps and then I planned to write another book named "Philophobic". And that won't be a fabric of Hardik or anyone.