19

Ria's pov

"I easily can't hate you or dislike you, you think it's easy? If you say yes, then you had NEVER EVER loved someone truly" I stated him though phone.

•flashback•

He just made a call to me just to inform me to at home to the restaurant. Mia restaurant. I want there once I was perfectly ready.

I felt so lucky, I thought that it was a eve date. But it wasn't. It wasn't as I expected. I was happy till I saw a gloomed,happy,beautiful girl sitting just beside Hardik in-the-name-of fiance.

I was welcomed by him with a warm hug. "Hey pretty" he welcomed. And you know actually in this situation, every girl would think that he's gonna say a 'YES'.

But only god knows his plans, Master plan though. He welcomed me I a sweetest way and then gave me great shock.

So,now I was welcomed  and I sat in front of him facing him. I thought this was THE END OF FRIENDSHIP AND BEGINNING OF LOVE.

But his love began and my love ended, for him. I did not dislike him or felt hatred. I was just heart broken, but you know that doesn't even matter for him. I'm happy that he's happy.

"This is Devika, my fiance" he introduced her, and my heart introduced my to broken heart.

You know sacrificing is also a part of LOVE.

•flashback ends•

"I easily can't hate you or dislike you, you think it's easy? If you say yes, then you had NEVER EVER loved someone truly" I stated him the truth through the video call he made.

"I know you will feel terrible, but I'm sorry" he said and I clicked the red icon which said end the call.

"And you know I feel terrible but you still be like this" I soliloquied.

Hardik's pov

I feel guilty for doing this. I planed something and something happened. I thought Rk would kill me or at least hate me, but she was silent. To my surprise she was smiling. You know I was shocked at her expression when I introduced Devika to her. I just imagined the scene like she would yellor pour a glass of water over me and run away crying but everything I expected was wrong, she's now matured enough. She knows where to act and where not to. But it was terrible finding the FAKEST smile on her lips.

So, guys the story is slowing coming towards it's end.
How you feel??
Don't hate me naampari.