1

Ria's pov

It is 9.8.17 and today It's my birthday. All the elder people were invited to the party, my friends, my cousins, my neighbours and everyone. My sweet grandpa was here and about my mom and dad, they blessed me through Skype, because they are with my elder sister, Diya, in Dubai. Her baby was just born like a week ago, so they had to go there for her delivery.

Now back to reality, I'm with my brother, living here. My grandpa's home is just next to our home.

The house was decorated with a card having those quotes 'Ria turns 20'. And this idea for this amazing preparation was given by my brother, Arjun. He's one of those best brothers I had seen.
And it's time for me to cut the cake which Arjun said everyone had come. They all sang "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear Ria, happy birthday to you, may god bless you dear, may god bless you dear, may god bless, may god bless, happy birthday to you" And then there was loud claps for me.

I had a smile on my face, I was so happy and the random voices which sung for me. And all these were made by my only brother. I cut the cake and everyone distributed between themselves, and quite good family, they were no talking between themselves, about their mother-in-laws, husbands.......

My grandpa gifted me a diamond necklace, which I never expected. "Omg!!! Grandpa, why was this expensive gift?" I asked him. "Because you will get married so day, we are gifting this" these Indian parents though. If a girl has crossed her puberty, they start talking about marriage in front of her, that we all think it's actually stupid, and we all hate it. Our mind would say "Don't worry, I'll find him, you don't have to" or "As if I'm gonna get married".

Then there was a horrible sight from my anut, who wants me to marry his son, but I denied it anyway. We enjoyed that night, that Mumbai birthday night. They all left now, my brother, grandpa and grandma were the only people here with us. The guests all ate and left but we are eating only now. A happy dinner was filled in the happy souls.

Then was that misery happened, my grandpa and grandma left the home, by the time they were leaving my grandpa was hit, hit by a bike and thank god he lost only blood and not his life, now we need a donor. Grandpa's blood type is AB-ve, a rare blood type, we are at the hospital now and, that sucks to see him like this.

The nurse was searching for a donor, but she said there's none, the situation was quite not good, he should receive blood as soon as possible, he was already in the state to faint, then the nurse broke, "There's a donor". I felt relieved. I took the number of the donor from and nurse. She said she had already spoke and the donor was not ready to give blood. But I can convince him.

I dailed his/her number.
As I had true caller in my phone, it showed, Hardik Pandya.
And I actually know him, how could someone not. He's the famous cricketer. More than that hottest cricketer, and coming back to my reality, there's only one Hardik Pandya in this whole world, so, so omg I have his number. And the I was lost in thoughts until a deep, manly, bold voice said "Hello".

"Hello" I responded.
"Yes, may I know who's this?" The Hardik Pandya asked.
"Sir, we are calling from the xyz hospital-" I was cut off.
"Oh! Please nurse, I don't want to give blood" he said. What? Nurse, idiot I'm not a nurse as you think I'm a B.E student, Who is not at all related to a nurse.
"I'm sorry Sir, I'm not the nurse, I'm Ria" I said.
"So what do want?" He was harsh.
"Sir, Please the case is little serious, we want a donor, please donate blood to my only grandpa, he needs a donor, please Sir, Please, I beg you, please" I said all this with a tone like I'm crying, but I'm the only one who knows it's all fake.

So guys, this chap ends here.
What do you all think, will he donate?
Comment your views.
Thank you all