17

Hardik's pov

What was I doing yesterday?? Was I bring friendly or???

She was not the old RK, my old RK. She was avoiding me. Yesterday I dropped her to home and that's all I did?? No. I took advantage on her. Shut man!!! I just gave a kiss. Why did I even do that??? Was I stupid? What was happening to me?? Seriously why the hall did I do that? And you know she pushed me away.

There was time where she was as sweet as honey to me and now it's time for her to be hard. She has to be!! But I really don't know why the hell I missed her??

We have planned to meet today. But I don't know how she would react to my action that I did yesterday.

"You have become idiot" I soliloquied.

'Mere rashke qumar, tune phele dafar jab na sal se........' my phone started singing.

That's my ringtone. I saw the id. That was Mayur.

"Hello,bhoyy" I said.

"Hardik, why the hell did you do that?? You know my mom's planning me to get married, and you know to get married to your friend Ria" he said.

What the hell is happening in my life???? Love hates me!! Life hates me!! I hate me!!! That was something truth a unbelievable one, unbearable one.

"What I did??" I asked him.

"Man, you missed Ria and I saw it from the bedroom" he said.

How come?? I kissed her inside the car. Why the heck?? Is problems in love with me???

"Mayur, listen. That was not her fault and not mine too. I'm sorry" I said and disconnected.

So what's up guys??
How are you all??
What are you guys thinking about this book???
Happie Diwali☺☺