15

Hardik's pov

"BECAUSE NO HUMAN CAN FAKE TRUE LOVE" she replied.

I just dailed to her. I just wanna make her understand what I feel, because relationship is something between two person. Though, her love is one-sided, I just know her pain. Because, you know she was my best friend when I had no body, she was there for me when I had no fame. But I just can't love her for this reason.

She was continuously cutting the call. And you know I'm that idiot who dailed again and again.

"What do you want Hardik?"

I got a text from her.

"JUST ATTEND MY CALL, I'LL TELL YOU"

I replied.

"I can't"

She replied.

"Why?"

I asked.

"OKAY THEN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, GOOD BYE"

Was her reply.

I dailed her number.

She attended the call.
Gosh!!!! Finally!!!!

"Hey, just listen what is say, please" I said.

There was no reply from her side.

"Arre, speak" I said. Again I got no reply. Girl!!! What's your problem???

"Okay, don't change your words, just before a year or more you said me not to speak, but now YOU say me speak, so I do" she stressed on you.

"Wah!!! So happy to hear this real sweet baby voice after a year" I was feeling this.

"Hardik, listen. I was there when you had nothing, so c'mon, now you have everything and I deserve the place of your girlfriend or wife" she said.

"RK, I wanna meet you" I said.

"Skype?" She said.

"RK, no joking. I said I wanna meet you in person" I said.

"Where are you now?" She asked.

"Packing to go to Mumbai" I said.

"Okay" she said.

"Can.... Can we... Meet?" I stammered for this simple question.

"Hum, but when?" She asked. She's bold though, I stammered for a simple question.

"I've a surprise for you, we'll meet at the xyz hotel at 4.00 p.m." I said.

"But what if I'm busy tomorrow?" She asked.

"C'mon I know you are not" I said.

"Okay we'll meet and.....Um....bye" she said.

"Bye" I replied and we ended the call.

Another update. Happy reading. Thanks for supporting this book, follow royalfangirls and enjoy our upcoming book☺☺