9

Hardik's pov

Why is it only me? I never thought she would do this to me. After she said me, I felt very awkward to talk to her. I'm friendzoned to the girl I love and a friend isnow lovezoned. I thought she would be a good friend, but she proposed me.

"Hardik, please don't feel bad, I would like to say you something" she said when we went inside my room.
"What's that, eager to hear, did you fail in any of your exams?" I joked.
"Idiot, I'm serious, not to be playful" she said and continued "Hardik, don't feel bad, I should confess this, when we were childhood FRIENDS I was enjoying your company, but, but now I have started feeling like I'm in love" she said.
"Girl, congrats you are finally in love, who's that lucky bud" I asked without knowing it was me.
" Hardik, please" she pleaded, but why I didn't know. We both spoke nothing for few minutes and that's when she started crying and said.
"I love you" which I never ever expected from RK. I was shocked, surprised and all those shock made me open my mouth and say "Let's not talk for three years".

I know it will be painful, but I had to, I had to avoid all these so that first I could make a name for myself as a 'Best all-rounder'. I just want to be happy, not like if I accept her love I won't be happy, but I don't want love right now in my life.
Because love has what made me another beast inside me. I don't want that evil beast again in my life. I want to be myself, the real me is this. That's all. I don't want to her, although I had to make a right decision now.

~Back to reality~

"But, promise me that you won't get into any sort of relationship in between these 3 years" she texted.

Rk, career is important for me. I don't want you to see an evil beast in me.

"I promise, good bye" I sent her.

I blocked her number in WhatsApp

Chap is over.
Enjoy reading, thanks for the supporters, the story is nothing without you guys, thanks