16

Ria's pov

That's gonna be great for God's sake, because you are gonna meet that guy named HARDIK PANDYA.

Love sucks when it's bone side,he said he has a surprise for me. And you know I kinda like surprises. But it's a great surprise that I get a surprise from him. So,what would it be?? Will be accepting my love for him??

After some fine five hours, my phone rings......

'You were the shadow to my light,
Did you feel us
Another start you fade away.......'

Aye, my ring tone. Ask me why I have a ringtone like this?? Because it's just relates na.

My mom is so much on my marriage. First,let my bhai get married. I'm sure I'll win one day, win his heart.

I saw the caller id and that was Mayur.
What happened to this but now?????

"Hello" I said as soon as I attended.

"Ria, I wanna ask you something?" He said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"At Mia restaurant no,no Mia restaurant's bar and can-" he said.

"And I have to come there, haan?" I asked.

"Please my dear, come here soon" he said and we ended the conversation.

I rushed to Mia restaurant. Because I felt like he was sad, his voice wasn't like he was not okay.

I was now at Mia restaurant.
I was searching for Mayur.

I got him. Gosh!!! What's with him??? He's totally drunk!!! What was the freaking thing happened???

"Mayur" I said as I want near him.
"Oh!!! Ria" he hugged me.
"Mr. Mayur Mehta why the hell are you drunk?" I asked him.
"I'm not at all drunk" he said.
"Wait, let me call Krunal" I said him taking my phone out of my black bag.
"No. No" he refused.
"Ok, your bestie, Harry?" I asked him.
"Don't ever call that jerk" he freaked.
"Yar, he's not a jerk, mind your words already" I warned him. Because you know I love Hardik.
"What's your problem with him?" I asked.
"No, no problem with him" he said as I was dailing to Hardik.

Hardik attended the call.

I didn't allow to speak him.
"Hey, come to Mia restaurant, not like restaurant but the bar which is on the top floor" I said, not allowing him to speak.

"Kyun?" He asked.

"Don't ask questions. Come soon" I said and ended the call.

He took more than 10 minutes to come here.

"I said you to come soon right?" I yelled at him.

I was literally tensed. Mayur blabbered, which I didn't understand at all. He was fairly okay, but why should he call me for help?

"I'm sorry, there was traffic like hell" he said like an idiot.

"Okay, see now what happened to Mayur?" I asked Hardik.

"I should ask you this" he said.

"Arre, I don't know what happened to him, he just called me and said to come here. I came here and saw him totally drunk" I said him.

"Rk, there's no meaning in saying anything to him right now. So, we'll take him to home" Hardik said.

We with great effort took him to the car and Hardik drive to home, meanwhile here I was sitting at the backseat with Mayur, Mayur was leaning in my shoulder.

I can just feel something burning. Maybe not😡. Sick af.

We were finally in front of that big gate of Hardik's home. Arre, gone nuts, we should leave him to his home, why did he bring him here??

Hardik slowly took him to his room. I was just standing near the car helplessly.

Ria, you know what self respect means, he avoids you na, just go you say to home. My brain said.

"Rk" I heard someone with a bold voice and that's not someone. It was him, Mr. Hardik Pandya.

He walked at his way to me.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said and we both went to his garden.

"How's mom and dad?" I aksed him.

"Yeah,they are fine" he said.

"Hum" I said and breathed heavily.

"So as I said, we'll meet tomorrow morning" he said.

"Umm... okay" I said "And I think it time, I should leave now" I said looking into his dark black eyes.

"It's not safe to go alone now, let me drop you" he said.

"No, I just don't want to burden you" I said him.

"Rk, is it you? Who's talking to me right now?" He asked.

"Leave it Hardik, everyone will change after a good lesson" I said and walked to the gate but I was stopped by Hardik.

"You know, in reality no girl and not can be friends" He said.

"Hum" I just hummed.

"So.... okay. We'll see tomorrow" he said.

"Okay then bye" I felt awkward.

"I'll leave you" he again said.

"No, I can go by myself" I said.

"I'm not asking I'm saying, come" he said and so went.

Hey guys, I end the chap here.
Want Hardik pov?

Support my other books too.

Hit the star☆ button.
Comment your views.