Introduction

Notice- (Y/N)- your name - (H/C)- horse color - (E/C)- eye color - (H/C)- hair color ( I know horse color is the same thing, just use your brain for the situation it is used in.) - (F/T)- favorite tea - (F/C) - favorite color- (S/T)- Skin tone- (L/N)- last name. I believe that is it, but in this story you are five feet, two inches, because Levi is short, and I just see (Y/N) being shorter than Levi.  And there is swearing, and might be lemon/mature scenes, but I have not yet decided.

     You could hear the whoosh of their 3DMG device whizz past you, as you were crouched behind a massive wooden cargo box, with a bag of bread in your hands. Your 3DMG gas tanks were half empty, because tonight the MP's just didn't want to lose, yet they did. And it has been like this for almost four years. They just send the new cadets off after you, too damn lazy to do it themselves. Once you were sure they were gone, you got up, your hooded cape surrounding you after the sudden movement. Your cape was navy blue with two, thick dark grey stripes wrapping around the torso. Under that, you wore a medium grey button down, with dark grey stretchy jeans, and brown, knee-high boots, with black gloves. Overall, you look pretty badass. Sprinting to the wall, using the nightly shadows as an ally, you made it to the wall, scaled it, and made your way to your 'hideout'.

     You lived in an abandoned village, and put wooden spikes all round it, proving somewhat useful against the titans. It gave you more time to prepare. You hopped on your (h/c) horse, and sprinted off into the night.