Chapter Twenty-Seven

You arrived at the wall, and everyone climbed it. Once you set your feet flat on the top of the wall, you realized that people were just caged in, like birds with broken wings.

     You hair whipped around, and you gripped the handles even tighter. Once you look down, as many other people had already done, you knew that is when the terror would start. You walked over next to Petra, and looked down. Tons. There was loads of titans, trying to get onto the other side.

     Some unfortunate soul stepped to close, and lost his balance. He tumbled off from the wall, and everybody waited silently, hoping he would recover, and fly back up. He didn't. A fifteen meter caught him, and smiled. People started to scream for someone to go down and save him. You stepped up. "Oi! Don't risk your puny lives to save him! He was the one to step too close!" Your tone was steady and loud. His screams surrounded everyone, and the crack, crunch, and snaps of his bones made his friends start to sob.

     You sighed, and stepped off from the wall, shooting your hooks into one of the titans on the ground, and tried Levi's spiraling technique. You maneuvered around to the nape, and spun, slicing it perfectly. Moving onto the next, you shot the anchors into the neck, and flew over, slice. Soon enough, one by one, people started to join in the fight. Many people died that day. But what really freaked the fuck out of you was one titan.

It had long, pointed fingernails, and red irises with balding hair. It screamed as you sliced it's nape.

Levi arrived back the next day. He found you asleep on his desk, twitching. Your hand kept shaking, as if you were scared. You awoke faster than an abnormal running. You held your head in your hands, and started to whisper, "I can't take this anymore." He walked over and held your shoulders. You jumped and whipped around.

You leapt into him, holding your hand over his heart, and feeling it beat. You then just embraced him, and he did the same. He rubbed his hand against your back. Levi questioned why he was doing this, and denied loving you. You guys haven't known each other for very long. Three and a half months.

You changed into your nightgown, and climbed into Levi's queen sized bed. He changed into looser pants and a softer shirt, and sat down on the edge. Levi was extremely tired, and could barely keep his eyes open, when he saw his 3DMG on a chair in the corner of the room. It was spotless, and glistening in the moonlight.

       He looked down at you, to see you just staring out the window. Your eyelids dropped, and your breathing became even. Levi sighed, and layed down next to you, looking up at the ceiling. This unknown emotion creeped into his mind. It seemed hazy, and the silence was comfortable.

       Levi loved the way the moon would frame your face, and he ran his hand through his hair. "Damnit (Y/N)."