Chapter Thirty-Six

Eren, Armin and Mikasa spilt off from the group quickly after everyone arrived. You and Levi stepped out, your black dress flowing with the wind.

It was silent. Too quiet. Then as if something heard your thoughts a huge bolt of yellow lightning hit somewhere in the city. Huge booms soon followed.

     You glanced over at Levi, your (E/C) eyes filled worry. He only stared at the MP's with a pissed off facial expression. You walked up next to him and whispered in his ear, "These people are all complete idiots." He looked at you and a very small smirk appeared on his face. It disappeared as soon as it came.

The commander, also known as Nile Dok arrived with another MP. He stared you down as he walked over. Levi glared at him as he studied your facial features. Shit. He knows. Fear spiked in your body, and your palms started to sweat. Another familiar face popped up behind Nile. Double shit. They happened to have a gun.

Before you knew it, the gun was pointed at your head and they stared you down. Erwin then cane out of nowhere and stood said in a stern voice, "She did nothing wrong. Put the gun down." Nile glared and said, "She is the most wanted criminal in all of the walls. Hand her over, or a hole will be blasted into her forehead for her crimes."

Your heart raced, your stomach was tying itself in knots. Erwin spoke again, "She is now in the Survey Corps' 'custody' and as a commander, I am asking you to put the gun down." The MP slowly lowered the gun.

Another huge blast of lightning hit the city, and you knew Eren had finally transformed. Jean then barged out of the carriage yelling, "Fuck this! I am done with this stupid disguise!" He pulled off the wig and ran off to get equipment.

     More MP's flew down, and said in worried voices, "There are titans fighting in the middle of the city!" Levi turned to face them and he just glared.

Your stomach started to throb, as the painkillers were starting to wear off. A loud titan roar could be heard, and Levi started to walk away. You didn't know what to do. Levi was walking away and Erwin was arguing calmly with the MP Commander. Soon after Levi disappeared, another series of titan screams could be heard. Your heart raced and your stomach hurt like hell.

You couldn't stand this anymore. Walking over to the horses that pulled the carriage, you unhooked them from the carriage and hopped on their back. Some of the MP's noticed after you were already in your way.

The further into the city you got, more fire and debris appeared. The horse remained calm as loud voices could be heard. Rounding a corner, you saw the market, destroyed. Two large, decomposing titan bodies were in the middle of it all. The steam billowed out everywhere, and as you got closer, it got harder to see.

You saw Levi standing with 3DMG on next to a building. You leapt off the horse and walked over. Hanji was standing next to a large crystal type object. Levi then grabbed your arm and pulled you near him. "Why the fuck did you take a fucking horse and come here with that injury?" His voice seemed angry, but you spoke back, "Why are you here? Your ankle is fucked up." He glared and spoke again, "You have a broken wrist and a fucked up abdomen. Why are you here?" You sighed and said, "Cause I was worried....about you."