Chapter Seven

You were on the training grounds, getting ready to spar with Gunther. Getting into position, you lifted your fists to just below your chin. You were on your toes, the position that allowed you to move fast.

Once Hanji signaled the start, Gunther lunged at you, and attempted to grab your upper arm, trying to flip you. You swiftly dodged, and kicked his knees, making him stumble. As he was trying to gain his composure again, you kicked his upper back, making him fall onto the compact dirt. Quickly heaving all of your weight onto him, swiftly pinning him to the ground.

The match was over before a coin dropped. Everyone there was silent. You moved off of Gunther and helped him up. "That was so~ cool (Y/N)!" Hanji screamed. The commander nodded in approval, and the Corporal just stared.

     The next test was 3DMG. You had half the amount of gas that a person would usually have.  As Hanji shot the flare, you were off.

     Skipping a few fake titans, because they were closer to the finish, you bounced off trees, and flipped one of your blades, then spiraling down, and slicing the nape a little too shallow. Although it would kill one, just not right off. After a few more, you made your way back to the others that you left, and sliced those effectively, swiftly making your way to the finish, and hearing Hanji shoot a flare- signifying your quick finish. Landing in front of Commander eyebrows, and putting the blades away in the small slot on the front of the contraption. "That was amazing Cadet (L/N). You have a record time, following close to Levi's." He spoke in a deep voice. "Thank you." Was all you said. After all, this man was a fucking tree compared to your small frame. Therefore intimidating you.

Time skip to Lunch

As you opened the mess hall's double doors, with shorty following not too far behind- you grabbed your stale bread and mushy soup, setting your tray down next to Hanji, who was already screeching about titans, you went over and made (F/T) and sat back down, just like always.

     As everyone was getting ready to leave, the Captain yelled, "Oi shitheads! Today you will be cleaning your room, then half of you clean the stables! And the other half, clean this shitty room!" Everybody noticeably groaned, and some rolled their eyes. "Oi, don't give me that! Just for those lazy shitheads complaining, clean it an extra seven times!" Everybody kept quiet this time. You finished up, and put your dishes in the sink, then walked out after the Corporal. "And because I have to keep an eye on your lazy  ass, you will be cleaning my office." Shit.