Chapter Fifteen

Once the wall came into view, you could see faint green against the early morning sky, indicating that the scouts were going to arrive soon.

     Knowing that Levi would kick your ass, you urged your tired horse to go faster. You made it to the wall faster, and told some people on the top to open the gates, they did, and you were in.

     Making your way back to headquarters, you heard the faint ring of a bell, signaling the return of the scouts. Putting your horse away, you ran into the huge stone building, and made your way into your room.

     Placing your valuables on a small table beside your bed, you looked out the window to see Levi coming through the trees, alone. He put his horse away, and walked inside. Hearing his footsteps grow closer, you sat on your bed, and looked at the supposedly accurate drawing of your parents, holding you as a child.

     Your door slammed open, and Levi was standing there, pissed beyond belief.
"What the hell were you thinking, you fucking piece of shit!" You looked down, at the drawing again, and sighed. "I just couldn't bring myself to leave this there, to wilt away." Your voice got soft as you spoke.

He stomped over to you, and grabbed the drawing, almost ripping it in the process. "Hey! Don't you dare rip it Levi!" He studied it, and his gaze softened by a slight amount. "Tch, the scouts are not coming back for an hour. Care to tell me why you fucking ran off while we were taking down an aberrant?" He spoke lowly, and anger raced through his words.

Taking a deep breath, you started to explain.

     Once you finished explaining, Levi was still pissed beyond belief. "For leaving without authority, your punishment will be stable duty for six months." Your faced morphed into one of interest, and he continued, "and, doing the majority of my paperwork. For six months also." Now your face dropped. "What the hell! Six months!? Of! Doing! Paperwork!" You raised your voice. He smirked, you never saw him do that before.

      Hello, sorry for the short chapter. The next one should be in Levi's POV. So....it will probably be short again... Please don't get mad at me! Thank you all for reading, and liking this story!