Chapter Thirty-One

The whole Special Operations squad-plus Eren-were on their horses, riding towards the old HQ. Oluo was bothering Eren, and when his horse hit a small rock, he bit his tongue.

You were cleaning the upstairs with Eren, when he went down stairs and a few moments later you heard footsteps come back up. Looking out of one of the rooms that you were currently cleaning, you saw Levi walk into the rooms that Eren cleaned, and stormed back downstairs. You sighed, and continued cleaning.

     Hanji did not arrive until everyone was done eating. She sat down next to Eren, and started rambling on about titans. It soon got to the subject of experiments. Once everybody heard that, they all left, including you.

     Rooms had been assigned earlier that day, and you were still across from Levi, on the superiors floor. You walked behind Levi and once you got to your door, opened it. The old wooden door creaked on its hinges as you went to close the door. A soft click could be heard, and a second later, a click came from the room across the hall.

You swiftly grabbed some clothes, removed your boots and belts, and decided to fill a bathtub up enough to at least not feel gross anymore. Grabbing your heavier nightgown, you opened your door again, and your bare feet pitter-pattered down the stone hall.

The one thing that you hated about this place is, the showers were across from the boys' showers. You grabbed a bucket of hot water, and a smaller tin, and began the long process with little water.

     You awoke the next morning with no trauma that occurred that night. You got up, and slipped the nightgown off of your shoulders, and buttoned up the white shirt that you wore every day.

The sun was just over the horizon, therefore making it extremely early. But you didn't care. It just meant no people at the training grounds, as you wanted to get familiar with the area. Strapping on the belts, you then slipped on your jacket, and headed out.

Bitter air hit you in the face as you opened the large wooden doors to outside. You walked over to the stables as you wanted to spend more time with (H/N). He/she was already up, and looked delighted to see you. You went up and stroked their mane and grabbed the saddle and reins.

The soft sound of (H/N)'s hooves against the packed dirt calmed you. It always did.

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I haven't had the motivation lately, and I made you wait a week for a really shitty chapter. But thanks for reading!