Chapter Nineteen

It was decided that you were going to go through surgery. (I understand that this is getting a little far fetched and I am sorry. But I will try to make up for it!)

You were currently in Levi's bed, underneath the covers. And guess what decided to strike right at that time, period cramps. Combined with the stinging pain in your stomach, for some unknown reason, you couldn't even move.

Levi walked in, and saw your face. It was twisted into one of sickness, and pain.

    Hanji had told him that chocolate would help, but you didn't want to eat.

     All you could taste all day was blood. It had that aftertaste on your tongue that lingered in the back of your throat. And because, somehow, that blood that you were tasting slid down your throat, and into your stomach.

     Hanji didn't want an unnecessary surgery, so she wanted to try one more thing. Walking into Levi's study, that was connected to his room, she walked into the bedroom with tissues, and gauze, pulled a chair next to the bed.

     She helped you sit up, and gave you a tissue. "Blow lightly." She said sternly. You started to blow your nose gently, and you immediately felt something flow out of your nose. Lifting the tissue from your nose, you had a bloody nose. And it was not a small one. Hanji immediately switched the tissue, and in the process, got blood on Levi's clean, white sheets. As you panicked, Hanji paid no attention to it. "Now, blow your nose." She spoke again.

     Now blowing harder, she put gauze underneath the tissue, and you felt something come out of your left nostril, and took the tissue away from your nose, right nostril still gushing blood, and what you saw was disgusting. A fucking huge-ass blood clot was on the tissue. Hanji quickly put gauze on your nose again, and you blew your nose, and again, a huge-ass blood clot slid out of your nose.

     She cleaned all of it up, except the sheets, and told you to eat. You felt relieved when she told you that there was not going to be a surgery.  You told her off for miss-diagnosing you.

     Levi had been away from HQ for the whole day. You, being considerate, despite knowing that your insides were practically falling out, helped with his stacks of paperwork.

     He returned late that evening, right before dinner. You had already eaten, as Hanji made you eat extra, stealing someone's dinner. 

     Okay, okay. I AM SO SORRY!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT. AND THIS WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE THIS WEEKS CHAPTER. I FEEL AWFUL. I have been struggling with Math lately, and karma has been stabbing me multiple times this week. One of them being, okay, I know this is gonna sound so cheesy, but if you have had this problem, you will relate, my crush that I have liked for 10 months that , used to like me, now likes someone else. And wont even look at me anymore. But that still isn't an excuse for how bad I have been for getting chapters up. So yeah. I have been dealing with tons of shit.  Also, the blood clot in my nose happened to me on Monday. It was only in my left nostril though... okay, okay, TMI I know. Thanks for-maybe- understanding, and for reading! Again..... IM SO SORRY T^T