Chapter Eight

You, currently, are in front of the Captain's door, waiting for him to open it, as your hands were full of cleaning crap.

     The door swung open, the hinges used to this kind of behavior. You invited yourself in his office,and....why.the.hell.do.I.have.to.clean.this.fucking.place?!? It infuriated you, to think that your had to scrub this place over five times in a row just to satisfy this man. Sighing you got to work, placing a clean rag over your nose and mouth, then on your head.

     Starting with the floors, you scrubbed them as if they were the Corporal's face. Man you hated that man. A man with a permanent grudge, and napoleon syndrome. Digging your fingernails in the cracks of the wood, finding a speck of dirt.

     You heard a disgusted sigh, as you looked at your fingernail. Obviously, he was mad that there was a speck of grime in his office. You continued on the floor.

Time skip two hours~

     You were finally done with the floor, and moved onto dusting the living fuck out of the bookshelf. You had a murderous face, as there was a loud thud on the other side of the door, pulling you out of your cleaning trance. The Corporal grumbled, and made his way over to the door, slamming it open, to reveal Hanji on the other side, rubbing her shoulder, with a huge grin on her face. "Heya Levi! Watcha doing?~" she said in a sing-song voice. "Go the fuck away, shitty glasses." The Captain said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. She then noticed you practically dusting away the wood, at your anger, and spoke again, in a sing song voice, "oh, Levi finally found himself an assistant!~" You have had enough, as you spun on your heels, meeting the gaze of the two Captains. "Can't you see that I am trying to focus on cleaning this stupid ass's office!?! When it is already clean, this fucking man who has the goddamn napoleon syndrome, is making me clean his goddamn office! When it is already clean!"

     The Corporal had the nastiest glare on his face, as Hanji was screeching laughing. He was fuming, and you knew you made the wrong move.