Imagine For Lux

"Hush Vi..." Michael teases you, as the both of you let out a melody of laughter on your way home from dinner.

"I shall not be silenced!" You declare, giggling as Michael turns to you with a glare. "Opps, I meant okay..." You tell him trying to keep a straight face.

"What I thought." Michael huffs mockingly, pulling up to a red light as a comfortable silence takes over the vehicle.

"I'm so stuffed..." You mumble, breaking it as Michael begins to pull out into the intersection. "No, wait! Stop!" You then scream the whole mood from earlier long gone as you shoot up,and watch in absolute horror as a large shipping truck rushes into the intersection at the same time from the right. It's large front in smashing straight into your passenger side door, leaving a immense pain in your whole body as the car rolls, until stopping on its flipped side.

"Vi!?" Michaels pain laced voice calls out to you as you slip in and out of conscience, the sound of rescue worker getting closer. "Vi stay with me!" He shouts once more, the loud sound of a crowd around you almost washing him out.

"Quick!" An outside voice shouts over the sirens giving orders, before the sound of a chainsaw cutting around Michaels side filling the air.

"No!" Michael cries. "Save her first!"

But it was to late for any saving. You've lost to much blood, and your eyes now grew heavier as your head logs to the side. Your last sight being a frantic Michael before your eyes flutter shut; sub coming you into a beautiful darkness

This reminded me of that movie Charlie St. Cloud, and the brother in it, like oh my that movie was so sad.

Skylar xx