Imagine For Chance

"Oh, they could've gotten him out!" You scream in anger towards the field in which the Chicago Cubs were playing against the Saint Louis Cardinals (my team man whoop whoop).

"Babe, it's just a game..." The naive voice of Ashton comforts you, as you turn to him in complete horror.

"Just a game? Just a game!?" You say, before pointing towards the field. "This is not just any game! This is against our arch rivals!"

"Oh..." He mumbles, before looking down at his phone in disinterest as you huff.

"Oh." You mock him, before releasing a groan as the Cubs fail to yet again catch the ball.

"You know, your team kind of sucks babe." Ashton points out, looking up.

"No, we don't!" You snap, crossing your arms. "We're just having a rough season!"

"Yeah, a rough past four seasons." One of the opposing team's fan laughs behind you.

"Shut it grandpa!" You growl as Ashton let's out a loud laugh, pulling you back down next to him.

"You get so defensive over this Chance." He continues laughing. "Just calm down babe!" He soothes, kissing your forehead

"Yeah, whatever." You huff at him, glaring out into the field; watching the horror of a game continue.

I always feel so awkward, because I live in a suburb of Chicago and I swear I'm one of the only people who doesn't like the Cubs, I mean hell; my whole household likes them, but nope. Not me. I like the Cardinals just like my Nonno (grandpa in Italian ayye).

Skylar xx