Imagine For Samantha

"Oh just shut up!" Ashton's voice roars in your mind as you lay in your bed, silent tears painting your cheeks black with mascara. "You just have to control everything don't you!" He shouts still, eyes filled with rage as he chucks the book in his hand across the room.

"I'm sorry Ash." Your voice from the earlier fight pleads also, in your mind, as you continue to replay it, knowing fully well that was probably not a good thing for you to do, but since when do you listen to your best interests? You basically snark at yourself, burying your face more into the pillow as you begin to hear heavier footsteps work their way down the hall.

"Sammy?" His voice calls softer than earlier, the door opening slowly as he enters the room with care taking in the sight of you laying down. "Are you alright?"

"Mmhm." You muffle into the pillow, tensing up as Ashton touches your shoulders and turns you to face him. His eyes widening at your own puffy red ones and black streaked face.

"Oh Sam, I'm so sorry!" He coos, wrapping you into his arms not caring if you hug back. "I never meant to get as worked up as I need. And I certainly did not mean to do this to you." He continues as you sniffle.

"I know Ash..." You mumble, now accepting his hug and burying your face into his neck. "I know."

"Good, because I mean it and I am extremely sorry." He tells you again, pulling you up to stroke your face lovingly.

"Of course, I know that, I mean I'd never of forgiven you in the first place if I thought you weren't sincere." You tell him, before bring your lips, to his.

Just a reminder you can still request!

Skylar xx