Imagine For Kat

This was written by the very lovely Michele! You have been such a help also, sorry Kat for suck the long wait!

"Ow!" I shout as the box I was carrying manages to slip out of my hands and land on my foot. Pots and pans fly out and clatter against the walkway as a string of lovely little words fly out of my mouth. A deep chuckle sounds from behind me and I turn around to find a tall guy around my age with black hair.

  I'm guessing my expression wasn't anything close to being amused because he quickly cleared his throat and shifted on his feet. "U-uhm. Hey there. Do you need some help?"

  I throw my arms up. "Yeah, just a little," I sigh.

  The boy rushes up the steps and hurriedly grabs all the pots and pans and puts them back in the box. He quickly picks up the box, stands up, and smiles. "So, you new in this neighborhood?"

  I nod my head. "Yeah, decided to change up the scenery. Thanks for helping by the way."

  "Oh, it's no problem. Do you actually want to meet my bandmates that are down the street?" He smiled.

  "Yeah, sure," I reply.

  There was a sort of comfortable silence as we were walking down the street. I was the first one who broke the silence.

  "So," I said, stretching out the 'O'. "You're in a band?"

  "Yeah, with my three best mates. I'm Calum by the way!" Calum chirps.

  I slightly laugh. "Well, nice to meet you Calum. I'm Kat."

  "Oh, call me Cal. I'll call you Kit-Kat! Here we are."

  We turn to a house and walk up the steps. Cal held the door open and as soon as I stepped in the doorway, three boys surrounded me and started shouting.

   "Ooh, Calum picked up a chick!"

   "That's not what you were supposed to pick up at the store."

  One caught my eye, considering he was the only one not yelling. Cal closed the door and yelled for the others to follow into the kitchen. The one I was staring at caught me and laughed as I blushed. He quietly walked over and smiled.

  "Hey, I'm Ash."

  Let's just say that we definitely saw more of each other from that day on.