Imagine For Danielle

"Well, aren't you a sight to see?" The soothing voice of your father calls behind you as you slowly turn to face him, the white satin dress your body adorns following your every move.

"Thanks daddy.." You smile nervously, your eyes meeting his bright blue ones (I don't your dad's eye color so, sorry) as you fiddle with the beading on your chest.

"Nervous?" He chuckles, bringing himself closer to you as you both link arms, staring towards the closed church doors; waiting for your cue to enter.

"A bit." You admit sheepishly, a weak smile playing your lips as you watch the bridal party begin to enter. "Guess I'm afraid he'll change his mind." You whisper to him, watching as he lets out a breathy laugh.

"Change his mind?" He continues. "Oh please, that boy isn't changing nothing Danielle, Luke loves you to pieces." Your father tells you, complete honesty lacing his words.

"I know." You sigh over your silliness, watching the ushers nod their heads towards the two of you as they slowly reopen the doors, cueing your appearance.

"Ready Squirt?"

"More than ever." You confirm, before stepping one foot before the other in direction of your new life as Mrs. Danielle Hemmings.

School, homework, life, ugh.

Lol, but here you are Danielle!

Skylar xx