Imagine For Leah

"This has been nice," you sigh, swinging your feet back and forth from the branch of the tree you and Ashton had climbed up to.

"Yeah, " he sighs, somewhat leaning back, "it is a beautiful night..."

"I know..." You agree to him, looking up at the millions of twinkling stars above the both of your heads, "I wish it'd never end to be honest."

"Oh, really?" Ashton asks, wiggling his eyebrows and bum in a little dance as he tries to scoot closer, "am I just that great of a companion?"

"Sure," you laugh, watching as he still tries in attempting to scoot closer, "but be carefully Ashton you could fall."

"Pfft," Ashton scoffs, "me? Fall?" He laughs leaning way back his bum no longer connected to the branch as you gasp.

"Ashton don-"

"Uff!-" Ashton's laughing ceases as he hits the ground with a loud thump.

"Are you okay?" You ask him,  worried as you slip off the branch to his side.

"I-I don't know?" He groans, turning his head to you, "I think I'm dying.."

"Oh, ple-"

"And the only way to save me is that you be my girlfriend!" He declares, leaving you stunned.

"Wh-what?"

"Come on Leah, time's ticking!" He says faintly, eyes beginning to close.

"I don't know..." You ponder though you already did  know your answer as you lean towards him; a large smile plastered along your lips,

"But I guess, yes."