Imagine For Skylar

(No, I'm not writing myself an imagine me and Skylar are both name Skylar lol. Also, sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted sweetcheeks (I'm so awkward whyy) this was a little hard to write.)

"And thank you all! Drive home safe!" Luke shouts out to the crowded theater filled with fans all desperately wanting his attention, including yourself. You had been in love with them for as long as you could remember and now as you squeeze past girls towards the exit you can't help, but to want to cry at the fact that you were only another girl in the crowd for them.

"That was sick!"

"They looked so hot!"

"Ashton was perf!" You hear as you walk down a less crowded hallway toward the back exitwhat surprised you though as you begun to open the door was the fact you could hear an all to familiar voice coming your way through the still louder group of girls.

"I'm pooped, mate," you hear the one and only Calum motherfucking Hood tell to his band mates as your heart increases to an unhealthy rate.

"Same," Luke's voice follows as you freeze completely resulting for another body mass to run straight into you.

"Opps, I'm sorry love!" They were that close to me? You ask yourself as you turn around to see the four boys that had to the least made the biggest impact on your life.

"It's cool," You stutter, meeting the blue eyes of Luke Hemmings.

"You sure uh?"

"Skylar."

"Skylar?" He asks, watching as you nod, "well then, Skylar..."

"Skylar?" Luke voice calls to you though the microphone, bringing and cutting you off from your vivid memory.

"What?" You ask him, looking up dazed.

"I asked you to come to rehearsal to watch, silly. Not to doze off!" He playfully scolds to you, pouting, "I wanted you to tell me how I sound!

"Sorry, sorry," you begin, sitting up straighter in your 'front row' seat, "start over." You tell them, watching Michael as he begins to strum his guitar to the beat.

"Hey, (x15 sorry, but I'm not writing out sixteen heys lol) simmer down, simmer down..." Luke belts out looking towards your already smiling figure. Watching as you sway along to the beat not being to help but be glad you were able fulfill your dream.

Of being loved by Luke Hemmings.

Ew, I don't think I like this one, but I refuse to make you wait any longer so here you are, Skylar!

Skylar xx