Imagine for Alison

Sorry this isn't really what you asked for... I had a hard time coming up with ideas for that one, but I did make sure I implied most of what you asked of.

"You're seriously eating more?" Michael asks you, watching as you come into the living room with another bowl of ice cream in hand.

"Uh, yeah?" You answer back confused as you take a seat next to him, "why?"

"Well, it's just.. you've been eating quite a lot lately..." he begins, "and it's sort of been showing.."

" O- oh..." Is all you can manage to respond back with as you stand up again, rushing out of the room to toss the bowl into the sink. Where you really gaining that much weight? You ask yourself eyeing your stomach as a few stray tears escape from your eyes.

"Ali?" Michael's voice calls out to you making the tears fall only more,"you okay?" (Okay. sorry I had to.)

"Uh, yeah?" You say, mentally cursing as your voice breaks.

"No you're not..." Michael voice says closer this time, causing you to jump as you turn to face him, allowing the tears to become visible, "what's wrong?" He coos, taking you into his arms as you try to push away.

"Hm I don't know, Michael? Why don't you ask my growing fat?"

"Oh, babe," He pulls back horrified, "I did not mean that! I swear! You're perfect just the way you are, and I wouldn't love you any less with whatever body shape you had."

"Wait.." You pull back shocked, "You.. love me?"

"I'd be stupid not to."