Imagine For Lea

You shakily sigh, trying your best to hold back sobs as you sit on Michael and yours' bedroom floor. The hate, the strive to be perfect, and the underlying fear that Michael could find and do so much better has been eating you away, you were a mess a beautiful, tragic mess.

"I'm so pathetic." You whisper hatefully toward yourself in utter hysteric, "why is it that I have to be this way!?" You then shout, chucking the pillow you had once been holding onto for dear life across the room; watching as it smacks on the closet door before falling down with a light plop as you cry.

"You okay in there?" The familiar vice of Michael asks from behind the door, causing you to freeze.

"Uh, yeah," You call to him fiercely wiping at your eyes not wanting him to see you were crying, "be out in a minute!"

"Oh, alright," he mutters from the other side, "bring my phone out when your done will ya?"

"Sure thing babe!" You tell him standing up, still slightly shaky as you reach out and grab his phone from the nightstand and walk out from the bedroom still wiping at your eyes.

"Thanks Lea." Michael says as you place it down next to him, raising his head up from what he was doing to look at you.

"No problem..." You mumble, growing uncomfortable under Michael's eyes.

"Have you been crying?" He bluntly asks you, making your heat stop, "your eyes are puffy?"

"W-what?" You begin, already cursing at yourself, "no."

"Lea, don't lie to me." Michael says to you, placing his hand on your arm.

"Alright, fine. You win Michael; I was." You snap, running a hand through your y/ h/c hair.

"Why? What's wrong!?" He is quick to question, a worried look overtaking his features.

"What's wrong?" You laugh, humorously," What's wrong, Michael? Everything's wrong!" You shout, "I hate life Michael, I hate it so much you cannot even begin to understand!"

"Hey, hey now," He begins already standing up to hold you, "why wouldn't you tell me you were feeling like this?"

"Because, I didn't want to be burden."

"Lea y/l/n!" Michael snaps, pulling you back, but still holding your shoulders, "You are not and never will be a burden! You understand that? You can tell me anything."

" O-okay.." You nod, allowing Michael to pull you back into his arms not being to help but to realize; he was right.