Imagine For Katie

"Babe, you like absolute shit," Luke blurts to you watching as you lay helplessly across your twos' love seat; a sea of tissues surrounding you.

"And feel like it too..." You moan, cracking open your once closed eyes as you turn to face your boyfriend on the couch.

"Do you want me to do something for you then?" He asks as you continue groaning, starting to stand as you nod to him gratefully.

"Cuddle with me?" You ask him, arms out stretched as you watch him finish standing up quickly, before snuggling alongside you in the little space available.

"That help?" He asks, wrapping his arms along your waist as you cuddle into his chest, smiling.

"Yeah, a bit."

"Why just a bit?" Luke pouts, his lip ring jutting out, "are my cuddles not enough for you?"

"No, no," you begin not being to help, but let out a giggle, "they are. It's just I'm a little hungry; that's all."

"Ooh," he sighs, unraveling his arms from you taking his warmth with him, "would you like me to make something then?"

"Yes please," you smile, "how about some soup?" You then ask, watching as he gives an uneasy smile back: most likely due to his inability to cook the simple dish.

"Uh, sure," he pipes out, "what kind?"

"Ramen noodles, please."

"Anything for my Katie."