Imagine For Geyan

"Come along, Fetch!" Ashton shout to your bouncy three year old, watching as he trails behind him; waddling toward the park ahead.

"Coming!" He grunts his chubby legs only carrying him so quickly down the sidewalk. "Wait for me, daddy!"

"I will," Ashton laughs, stopping completely for his son to catch up, but of course as if it was a given to the fact a three year old running on pavement wasn't a good idea, Fletcher falls, his little curls bouncy with the impact. "Oh no! You okay bud?" Ashton then asks, jogging to were his son sat, tears soaking up his small face.

"N-no," He sniffles, little hands reaching towards his legs, "I boo-booed up my knee!"

"Oh?" Ashton asks, looking down to see a small scratch running across the top of his knee-cap, "Is that so?"

"Yeah," he pouts, looking up to his father, "fix it?"

"Well, of course I will!" Ashton scoffs playfully to him, reaching down to pick him up, "in fact I even think I brought Band-Aids!"

"Really?" Fletcher asks, rubbing his eyes, "my Power Ranger ones?"

"Mmhm," Ashton hums, setting the small boy down on a park bench as he pulls one out of his back pocket, "see?"

"Ooh," Fletcher claps, watching Ashton place it gently over his hurt area.

"Thanks daddy."

This is one's really cute in my opinion. Good idea on your part Geyan!

Skylar xx