Last day of High School

Well well. It is my last day of high school and I can't believe it has come so fast. Through the heartbreaks and tough times I have had to endure, I am excited to say I will be leaving this hell hole.

"So are you ready to walk in a couple of days?" My best friend Andrea asked me. She came up to me as I was buying my yearbook. She threw her arms around me in excitement and drew out a big breath.

"Yes. I am ready to go on to college and not look back at this place." I said pulling out my student id.

"Ok well hurry so we can go get lunch."

After buying my yearbook, I quickly put my wallet in my bag and took my yearbook.

"Now it's time to look at how ugly my senior pictures turned out." Andrea said as she took my yearbook from me.

"You looked good what are you talking about?" She literally spent over two hours getting ready for her senior pictures.

"Excuse me, I look disgusting."

"Andrea, please, you are one of the prettiest girls in this school."

"But your senior pictures look better than mine. You don't even need makeup to look the way you do." She's right, I rarely wear any makeup but he is wrong about the part where I my pics look better than hers.

"It's because I don't care."

As we are getting in my car, we're stopped by Chris. An asian girl's living fantasy, He's tall, tan, is in a band, and has amazing hair. How can you not like him.

"Andrea!" He says waving his arms in front my car, "So are we good on rehearsing at your house? Hey Kalani." He looked up from Andrea and waved at me. I was frozen for half a second and gave him a friendly smile. I didn't know what to do. I don't have an actual crush on him but he's just that guy who has that effect on girls.

"Yeah what about later today?" Andrea said.

"Sounds good." Chris said smiling. He pats on the car and begins to back away slowly, "See you guys then. Text me the time." Oh God, there's that smile again. Did I mention that he has a nice smile?

"Ok like that wasn't obvious." I said to Andrea.

"What are you talking about?"

"Chris was obviously flirting with you."

"I highly doubt it because every chance he got he looked at you."

"Definitely not. He wouldn't go out of his way like that just to talk to you."

"Do you really think so?" Andrea asked.

"Um yeah." I said driving away from the school.