BOI

Even after being up so late, I still woke up before Andrea. She was still wrapped in her blanket snoring even when I opened the curtains to looks outside. I put on workout clothes and quietly walked out the room to go to the hotel gym. The gym wasn't very big but there was enough stuff to do to keep me occupied.

I put on my beats headphones and started to walk on the treadmill as a warm up. I don't really have an actual playlist when I work out because I listen to whatever, so I just tapped on the most recent song I saved on my Spotify.

As I was walking I thought I heard the door close but didn't really think too much of it until I saw someone from my peripheral vision walk up to me. I look over and at first I didn't process it but it was Drew. I looked away and did a double take on him. I took off my headphones and stopped the treadmill.

"Hey," Drew said smiling.

"Uh hey, what are you doing here?" I asked. He wasn't dressed in anything to workout in, so I was confused as to why he was in the gym.

"Oh," He looked down at his clothes and laughed a little," I was just walking by because I left my hat in the lounge last night and I saw you in here." He paused ad looked down at his shoes, "Look, Kalani I'm sorry about last night. It was awkward and I shouldn't have kissed you. It won't happen again I promise."

"Drew it's fine."

"No it's not. I didn't mean to put you in that position and—"

"Drew." I took his hand and held on to it. "I told you it's fine." When I reached out for his hand, I had taken a step closer to him.

Before I knew it we were face to face looking at each others lips. Is this happening? Is he going to do it? He wrapped his hand around my waist and brought me closer to him. Our bodies were pressed against each other, the tension was rising but nothing was happening. Cmon Drew, just kiss me already. He smiled and kissed me. We weren't making out, it was just one long kiss that felt like a second but I knew for a fact it wasn't just one second. We both pulled away to end the kiss but were still so close that we were able to feel each others breath. We kissed again. This time it was shorter, but sweet. I kept my eyes closed for a little longer and when I did open them Drew was smiling at me. I smiled back and we just laughed a little.

"That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be." Drew said laughing. He looked down at his shoes in embarrassment. I was still holding his hand but my other hand lifted his chin and had him face me again.

"There's nothing embarrassing about that." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. You should get your hat.

"Yeah I should." Drew kissed me one more time and began walking towards the door.