The Shower

After we got out of the pool we dried off by laying down on a chair looking up at the stars. Drew held me in his arms and rested his head on mine. We talked for a while about each other's lives and our past. It felt like we were the only two people in this world for that amount of time. I wanted it to last forever.

I started to fall asleep at one point and Drew started to notice. 

"Do you want to go back up now?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and slowly started to lift myself up from the chair. Drew helped to push me up from the chair and wrapped his arm around me to make sure I didn't lose balance. I wrapped my arm around him and started walking into the hotel.

We walked back into the hotel and there were a couple girls sitting on the couch with a bunch of stuff on the table in front of them. A girl turned around and saw that it was Drew who walked through the door. 

"OH MY GOD ITS DREW!" she yelled. All of her and her friends got up from their chairs and ran over to us.

"Oh my God, Drew I love you so much!" The same girl said. At this point Drew and I had let go of each other so they wouldn't be able to get ideas.

"Thank you!" Drew said smiling. Another girl ran over to the table and ran back giving Drew a couple of gifts.

"I hope you like this. I got you some candy and there's a couple of letters from us in there!" The same girl said.

"I will, thank you guys I love it!" Drew hugged all of them and was talking to them for a little while. In the mean time I walked over to one of the couches and sat there on my phone waiting for him to finish.

They all started walking towards me when they finished their conversation.

"Wait were you at the live show earlier?" One of the girls said from behind me. I turned around and realized that it was the same girl that said Drew had winked at her.

"Oh! Yeah that was me." I said smiling.

"So were you and Drew hanging out?" She asked. I became nervous because I didn't know what I should say. I look at Drew and he's walking over to us with the rest of the girl's group.

"Yeah she's just a friend visiting," he said smiling. I sighed a little out of relief. 

"Ohhh are you from New York too?" One of the girls asked.

"Uh no, we're family friends," I said. I obviously made up the lie I haven't even met any of his family members yet.

"That is so cool!" One of the girls said.

"Yeah so we're pretty tired guys, we were just about to go up to bed right now." Drew said beginning to hug every girl that he met tonight.

"No thank you, Drew." One of them said.

"You did so good tonight!" Another said. One of them hugged a little while longer and you could see in his face that he was trying to let go but she kept holding on.

"Nice meeting you guys again," I said laughing.

"Nice seeing you Kalani!" One of them said. I was surprised when one of them knew my name.

"Oh you know my name?" I asked.

"Yeah I looked up your friend Andrea and saw you were in a lot of her pictures." I nodded my head and smiled. Hopefully I didn't look as creeped out as I actually was.

Drew and I began to walk away from the girls. When we got to the elevator we turned around and saw the girls taking pictures of us.

"Just got to wait a little longer," Drew said looking up at which floor the elevator was on.

"Oh finally," I said walking into the elevator. We got into the elevator and turned around to see the same girls waving at us, we waved back until the doors closed.

"Is meeting fans always like that?" I asked.

"Pretty much, yeah" Drew said.

"That was tiring and that was only a few girls." I said laughing.

"You learn to appreciate them and seeing their faces when you talk to them is the greatest feeling ever." Drew took my hand and kissed it. We got to our floor and walked into his room. I checked my phone and it was already one in the morning.

"Oh my God it's so late." I plopped myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

"You should take a shower first," Drew said into my ear. He had leaned on top of me and kissed my on the cheek.

"I'm too tired!" I said swatting him away from me.

"Ok whatever you say!" My eyes were still closed so I wasn't able to prepare myself when he wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up from the bed. I groaned and tried to get back on the bed.

"Oh no you're not," Drew said to me grabbing my waist once again. He pulled me off the bed and pulled me into the bathroom. "Have fun in the shower!" Drew said closing the door.

I finally finished in the shower and Drew was laying in the bed on his phone. He was shirtless while I had a towel wrapped around my wet body. He looked up and laughed.

"Why are we so comfortable with each other already?" He said laughing.

"It's as if we've been together for a long time." I said. I took clothes out of my bag and brought them inside the bathroom to change in. I kept the door open but Drew still asked if he could come in so he could brush his teeth. When I finished changing I said he could come in.

He proceeded to brush his teeth and pull out his phone. He took a mirror pic of the both of us brushing our teeth. The picture looked cute.

-

We got into the bed and sat on our phones for a couple minutes until I put mine down and moved his away from in front of his face. I leaned over and kissed him. I started pulling away and he pulled me back in for more.

"Mm we need to go to bed." I said pulling away again.

"Ok one more," Drew said with his eyes closed and kissed me. I wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep that way. Ugh life couldn't get any better in this moment.