The Show

Andrea, the band, and I had ridden in our van because we are supposed to leave after the show.

"Are you excited to see your boy perform tonight?" Andrea asked nudging my arm.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Yeah sure," I started blushing because Drew sent a selfie of his hair getting done for the show.

"Awe that's cute," Andrea said leaning over to see my phone.

"He really is isn't he?" I said. I turned around to check on the guys in the back. Chris saw me, smiled, and waved. I waved back and turned back to my seat. I'm glad everything is working out. Chris isn't holding anything against me and Drew is mine. I couldn't have asked for anything better than this.

We got to the studio and walked through the doors. I immediately tried looking for Drew and saw him sitting in front of a mirror. He wasn't doing anything he was just on his phone. He didn't see me walk up to him so I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek, He turned around and smiled at me.

"You're finally here," he said.

"I am," I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He looked so cute in his outfit I wanted to die. "You look so good in your outfit."

"Why thank you," he took my hand and brought me into the dressing room where there was nobody. "I need to ask you something." He said sitting me down.

"Why do you feel like this is something serious?" I started getting nervous because I didn't know what to expect.

"Well I mean it's kind of serious if you think about it. Buuut, I wanted to ask if you wanted to stay another night with me. I have something planned for tomorrow since we get a day off." I felt so relieved and excited. Drew wanted me to stay the night again. This is getting serious. I held onto his chin and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I'd love to stay another night." We smiled as we kissed. This moment is what I've been looking forward to.

-

Since I wouldn't be able to get a good look at the stage from backstage, I stood right in front of stage and met a couple of fans. Turns out Drew is their favorite so we were able to connect. 

The show began and Andrea performed as the opening act.

"Who is that?" Some girl asked.

"My best friend!" I said screaming because the music was so loud. She made her way to the cat walk of the stage and saw me. She smiled and did our little handshake that we have.

"Oh my God you really do know her!" The same girl yelled out.

"Told you!" I yelled.

The show went on and the other two groups performed. Drew's group went last. My heart started beating fast when I saw them walking to their spots. He somehow spotted me at one point and winked at me.

"Oh my God he winked at me!" A girl next to me screamed. I laughed and put my attention on Drew again. I was so happy for him when I saw that he nailed that end note.

"Um.. well done boys!" Rita Ora said, "That is one of those moments that I wish someone sang to me every single day, you know, I need you baby, and if it's quite alright, I need you baby to make me feel-- no? okay." She kept talking and eventually asked. "How did you guys connect to that? Have you heard this song before?"

"Well I feel like in our band we all have that special someone we're really singing it to out there." Devin said. I saw Drew look for me and once he found me he smiled even more. My heart beat faster in a good way. The show went on and Dorian ended up going home that night. I didn't get to meet him but he just looked like a sad puppy I wanted to cry for him.

After the show, fans were still standing at the stage hoping the guys would take their gifts and pictures with them. Andrea came out and told me to walk up on stage so that it's easier to get backstage.

"Bye guys nice meeting y'all!" I said waving at the girls I had met that night.

"You made friends?" Andrea asked as I walked up the stage.

"Yeah they were really nice." I said. All of a sudden I felt hands grab at my waist and I jump in the air and almost scream. I turned around and it was Drew who snuck up on me. "Drew!" I said smacking his arm.

"Ow!" He said laughing.

"You scared the hell out of me!"

"Babe I'm sorry," he hugs me hoping I accept his apology.

"Drew people can see you." I said whispering in his ear.

"So what? I can't show off my girl?" He kissed me on the cheek and held my hand as we walked backstage. The guys followed not too long after. 

Eventually we walked back to the van and Drew rode with us. We took cute selfies together and put them on my story. We didn't want to put it on his story because we didn't want anyone to figure out about us yet until it's the right time.

"That's a cute one." I said looking at one of the pictures we took.

"You're cute," Drew said looking at me. He lifted my chin and kissed me slowly. "And perfect." He kissed me again. "And beautiful." He kissed me one last time.

"Oh my God, get a room!" Andrea turned around because she was sitting in the row in front of us. I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

"You're not too bad yourself." I said whispering in Drew's ear.

------

GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER FANFIC OF DREW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!