She did what now?

Andrea's POV
Ah yes, everyone saw and heard what happened between Kalani and Drew. Honestly she got what she deserved. I don't have a care in the world!
I sat down in front of one of the mirrors to fix up my makeup. "Andrea what actually happened in your room?" Chris came up from behind me looking all concerned. I don't know why though it's not like he didn't hear Kalani literally saying there's nothing going on between them.
"Oh, nothing just girl stuff." I began to reapply my lipstick when Chris sat next to me.
"Look I know Kalani doesn't like me, but I'm just worried for her. She's crying in the dressing room and you're not there for her."
"She's fine she just needs to let some tears out."
"Well that doesn't look like some tears."
I looked at Chris and rolled my eyes, "ok whatever you say."
"Andrea what did you do? Why is she crying like that?"
"I barely said anything!"
"I saw you were with Drew earlier, did you say something to him because I clearly remember Kalani saying that she didn't lie to him."
"All I said was that you two had a thing."
"That's it? Because I feel like there was more than just that."
"Okay I may have said you guys slept together but that's it!"
"Andrea what the hell you know that never happened!"
"Well how was I supposed to know? You always want to be around Kalani and it's not like you like me anyways." I finished fixing my make up and started walking towards the bathroom. Chris followed me of course.
"Andrea you need to tell Drew that nothing happened."
"Why? She deserves it!"
"Deserves what?"
"She deserves getting hurt the way I did!" I stopped right before getting in the bathroom and yelled at Chris, "You wouldn't understand so stop bothering me!"
------
GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER FANFIC OF DREW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!