Feelings? Wait, no.

The van pulled up to the house while we were finishing up packing, and the guys followed not too long after. We heard their car doors close and after they put their bags in the van we heard the front door open and the house grew louder. The footsteps on the stairs also grew louder and all of a sudden the door to Andrea's room opened.

"Heyy!" The guys said the us as they walked in the room and jumped on Andrea's bed.

"Hey!" We both said at the same time.

"Are you guys still packing? We're only going to be gone for two nights." Chris said.

"Yeah but we have to make ourselves actually look good for tomorrow." I said.

Chris laughed, "So you think we won't look good?" He pointed at himself and the other guys in the band.

"Ah that's not what I meant." I said quickly stuffing my outfit for Thursday in my bag.

-

We got onto the van and had posted on our snapchat stories videos of us all singing along in the van. Halfway on our ride to LA, most of us had fallen asleep. All that were left was me and Chris. We would go back and forth showing each other old vines that we thought were extremely funny. Andrea had passed out thirty minutes before and was still knocked out.

"I really miss vine," Chris had said to me.

"Ugh, same. I wish they at least kept the vines." I said. In a way, Chris and I kind of bonded in a way that we had never before. It felt nice.. but I can't. I can't let myself have feelings for Chris when Andrea feel so strongly about him. We eventually fell asleep along with everyone else and by the time we had both woken up we were in LA. I turned around to look at Chris barely waking up after me and had immediately looked at me and smiled.

I quickly reminded myself that this couldn't happen and that whatever kind of feelings had formed in that short amount of time wasn't real.

"I'm so excited for tonight and tomorrow," Andrea leaned over and said to me.

"Me too, are you nervous?" I asked.

"A little, but I mean that's normal right? I'm opening for the finale of Boy Band. Not to mention it's their first season. This is either going to jump start or do nothing to my career."

"You'll do great, just believe in yourself."

"Thanks, K" Andrea held onto my hand and squeezed it tight, "A lot of the guys had already dm'd and told me how excited they are to meet me and watch me perform. You can meet them and maybe you'll even like one of them???"

"Andrea stop" I said laughing.

"No I'm serious. It's been a long time since Joey"

"I know but I don't want to force anything this weekend."

"And you don't have to, but what I'm saying is that there are a lot of guys here that may spark something. You don't know! Just keep an open mind and be nice, I know you can be pretty judgmental sometimes."

We pulled up to the hotel , and every single one of us jumped out of the van.

"Thank you God!" One of the guys said as he was stretching his whole body out.

"Hey guys!" One of the producers of Boy Band said to us as we were getting our luggage out of the van. "Welcome to LA! I know the drive must've been pretty rough, right?"

"It was only three hours but still," Andrea said, "We all slept for the most part." Chris and I gave each other a slight glance.

I need to stop myself before anything else can happen.