Pool Party Part 2?

"You sure you're going to stay here for another night? How are you getting back to San Diego?" Andrea asked while attempting to pack the van with her luggage.

"I'm sure Drew and I will figure something out." I said helping her because she couldn't even lift her luggage.

"Ok well text me, okay? Let me know you're still alive. I'll let you know when we get home and--"

"Ok Andrea!" I said cutting her off. Andrea groaned.

"I'm just nervous, okay? I don't want anything happening to you because you still have your life ahead of you."

"Andrea I'm coming home tomorrow night." I said.

"I know but still," she gave me a big hug and Chris closed the back doors of the van for her. Chris gave me a half hug and the same went with the other guys in the van. "Love you! Call me!" Andrea said as she slid the door closed.

"Love you!" I said waving. Drew slipped in hand into mine. I didn't mind at all. I was just happy that he was there with me.

"Wanna go night swimming?" Drew said to me when the van was no where in sight anymore.

I looked up at him and saw that his head was healing fine. I touched the cut and ran my hands through his hair. "You look so damn cute." He put his arms around my waist and kissed me. We went back up to Drew's room and hung out there with Marcus and Jaden. They did a live on Instagram while I sat in the back watching them. They were so funny I loved it. We were all in Drew's room for like two hours just hanging out. 

"You still want to go swimming?" Drew asked as I was wrapped in a blanket on his bed.

"Maybe later." I said with my eyes closed. (ha eyes closed... get it)

"Kalani it's 11 o'clock." Drew said. "How late do you want to go?" He asked laughing.

I groaned and started to get up, "Wait you don't have to get up if you don't want to." I walked over to him and kissed him.

"I want to go swimming with you." I said. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Okay let's get changed then."

I changed into a bathing suit.

I got out of the bathroom and Drew was pulling his shorts up quickly

I got out of the bathroom and Drew was pulling his shorts up quickly. I laughed because of his reaction to me walking in on him changing.

"You know you have nothing to hide right?" I said.

"Okay yeah but if you were naked and I walked in would you have the same reaction?" Drew smiled because I was looking at him for a long time. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He said laughing.

"I'm just so lucky," I walked over to him and kissed him. We smiled and finished getting ready. 

"You ready?" Drew asked me.

"Yeah sure," I put a shirt on over my bathing suit and put on my rainbows. He held out his hand for me to hold. I held onto his hand and we began walking down to the pool.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Drew said into my ear as we were waiting for the elevator.

"What do you mean tomorrow?" I looked at him all confused.

"You'll see," He smiled and looked away from me. I pulled at his hand to get his attention.

"Drew what do you have planned?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!" Drew said to me.

"Drew!" I pushed him and he grabbed onto my other arm, he pulled me in and kissed me.

"You will have to see when we get there," He smiled and kissed me again. At that point, the elevator had finally come up to our floor.

-

"Ok where are you taking me?" I asked. I kept bugging him while we were on the elevator and even to when we got to the pool.

"Babe, I know you're anxious about tomorrow but just trust me okay? I will take care of you."

"Is it a mall?" I asked.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Is it.. the beach?"

"Nope." He said again.

"Ugh, just tell me!" I said groaning. We got to the chairs and Drew just stood there looking at me. I rolled my eyes, "Drew."

"You're beautiful." He said pulling my shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I said blushing.

"Nothing," he said smiling. All of a sudden he picks me up off of my feet.

"Oh my God, Drew!" I said holding on to him tight. He started running towards the pool and jumped in with me in his arms. We floated to the surface of the water and started laughing. "I hate you," I said laughing.

"No you don't," he smiled and pulled me into a kiss. 

I pushed him away, "Nope. you don't get another kiss because you won't tell me where we're going tomorrow."

"Oh cmon," Drew said whining, "I want it to be a surprise!" He swam towards me and I splashed water in his face so he could keep his distance.

"What the--?" He said spitting out the water I splashed in his face. "Ow," he said with his eyes still closed.

"Shit are you okay?" I said getting closer to him.

"I don't know my eyes are burning a lot." He said with his eyes still closed.

"Oh my God, Drew I am so sorry." I said swimming towards him. I took his hands from his face and  tried looking at his eyes. All of a sudden he started laughing and splashed water back in my face.

"Gotcha!" he said swimming away.

"Oh no you didn't!" I said swimming towards him. We went back and forth and ended up on the other side of the pool. 

We took a break from all the swimming and just floated in the water for a bit. 

"It's such a beautiful night," I said looking up at the night sky.

"It really is, isn't it?" Drew said. I looked back down and Drew was looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"You," he smiled and pulled me in close. I blushed because of what he said. He kissed me, but when he started pulling away I pulled him back in for more. He smiled while kissing me. We didn't stop for a while and in that moment I wanted it to last forever.