Drew!

"Drew!" I called out to him again. He knew it was me at this point so he didn't turn around.
"Drew!" I finally caught up to him, grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.
"What!" He turned around angrily.
"What the hell? I've been calling your name since we got out of the van!"
"So?"
"So? What happened? Why are you acting like this?" I was so angry and confused at this point I didn't know what to think.
"Why don't you just go back to Chris? God, why did I even believe you in the first place?" Drew turned back around and kept walking towards the dressing room to put his stuff down. And of course I had to follow him and figure out where he got that information from.
"The hell are you talking about? I already told you that there is nothing going on between Chris and I!" I stopped Drew once again by pulling on his arm.
"Lani stop!" Drew pulled away fast and threw his bag in the couch. "I don't need this drama in my life right now, I'm already stressed as it is!"
"Drew I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. I never lied to you!" Drew kept ignoring me. He didn't believe a word I said.
"Drew listen to me, please," my eyes started filling with tears, and I didn't know how much more I could hold in.
He looked at me in the eyes and saw how much I was hurting, "I'm sorry, I can't do this right now." He walked away and left me there in the dressing room. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears were streaming down my face. Why is this happening to me now?