The Tissue Box

Drew's POV

Damn today was complete shit, My voice was off and I couldn't remember my moves. I just want to forget about today and pretend it never happened so that I could just focus on tomorrow.
"Hey Drew!" Mikey said jogging towards me.
"Hey what's up?" I tried sounding enthusiastic but it was hard.
"You good? You don't sound well."
"Yeah well today wasn't my best." I picked up my bag and saw an empty tissue box on the ground.
"I heard... Hey," Mikey said putting his arm on my shoulder, "I heard about Kalani."
I sighed while I threw the tissue box in the trash. I continued on walking towards the exit and Mikey followed. "Look I know you're just going to take Kalani's side because you two are close but she's not as innocent as she seems."
"Drew I wasn't implying that. Look I'm on your side, both of your sides actually."
"What?" I asked confusingly, "that doesn't make any sense."
"You can believe me or not, but Andrea lied to you."
"Andrea wouldn't lie. She had nothing to lie about. Kalani fucked her over."
"What did Kalani do that made you so angry? The fact that she told Andrea about Chris? Yeah maybe she shouldn't have said it that way but she loves Andrea, she would never do anything to hurt her!"
I stopped right before opening the door, "she slept with Chris." Mikey looked surprised. He didn't know what to believe. "Yeah so whatever Kalani told you, she probably didn't tell the truth." I shoved the door open and didn't look back.
Then all of a sudden I felt my shoulder being pulled back, "hey!" Mikey said. "So are you just going to assume that Kalani is a terrible person? How do you think she's feeling right now? Did you ever think that maybe Andrea lied to get back at her?"
"Andrea wouldn't lie."
"What are you talking about?! Andrea lied so that she could get back at Kalani."
I groaned and started walking towards the van, "you know what? I don't need to hear any of your shit anymore. I'm done."
"Drew listen!" Mikey pulled on my arm.
"Mikey stop! I'm tired of everyone lying to me. Everything was so easy at first, but now it's not and I got myself into it. So no I'm getting out of it."
"Drew don't give up in Kalani. She doesn't deserve anyone other than you. I can see it. All the guys can see it. Even you can see it."
I didn't know how to feel. I didn't know who I could trust. I want to believe Mikey and talk to Kalani but I don't know if I could trust her word. But ever since we met I knew there was something. I couldn't even say hi, my breath was taken away.
"Let me think about it, Mikey, okay?" Mikey patted me on the shoulder and gave me an okay. We walked to the van and sat next to each other.
-------------
Ahhhh sorry I wasn't able to upload earlier! I've been so so busy with school starting but I'm getting my shit together I swear!
------
GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER FANFIC OF DREW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!