Forgiveness is Tough

"Andrea!" I yelled running after Andrea. She didn't look back because she knew it was me.

"Andrea!" I yelled again. God, how many times do I have to yell at people like this?

I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She turned around but wasn't angry. She was crying and couldn't even try to look stronger. I stood there for a couple seconds before saying something.

I was panting and was barely able to get words out. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh yeah because saying sorry makes up for everything," Andrea's voice was cracking and was barely able to get words out. She wiped her tears around her makeup. Damn, I'm surprised because her makeup isn't going anywhere.

She rolled her eyes and kept on walking.

"Andrea wait!" I caught up to her again but didn't stop her.

"Kalani please," Andrea said wiping more tears away,"I don't need to hear about how sorry you are because it's all just bullshit."

"Hear me out when I say this; you are my best friend. You have been there for me since day 1. I can't imagine my life without you because you are my sister. I need you and I know you're upset with me but I just want you to know that I love you and no matter what I am always there for me. Please find it in your heart to forgive me." Andrea was crying even harder at this point.

"I-I just don't know if I can forgive you," she had her arms crossed and wasn't even looking at me. She couldn't, and I'm the reason for that.

"Maybe you can't now but maybe in the future you'll be able to." She finally looked at me and saw in my eyes how genuine and sorry I was.

It took a while for her to actually say something but when she did she said, "I still love you, you're my sister no matter what." I smiled and grabbed her hand. She smiled back and we gave each other a long hug.

"I love you too," I said.

We broke the hug and saw we were both a mess. Our clothes had so much tears on it, they could've been damp. We laughed at how ugly each other was.

"I guess we should go back to the van," Andrea said.

"Well.." I said.

"Lani what did you do?"

"I told them they could go and we can just order an Uber."

Andrea sighed and took out her phone, "I'm guessing I'll be the one to order the Uber."

"Yes pleaseee" I said.

------

GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER FANFIC OF DREW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!