BEKFAST

I woke up to Drew spooning me. He had his arm wrapped around me. I turned around in the bed and kissed him on the nose.

Drew slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He stretched and at the same time said, "Morning, babe"

"Morning," I smiled and laughed, "you have bad morning breath."

"Yeah?" He asked. He flipped me on my back and was on top of me.

"Oh my God, Drew!" I said laughing.

"You said you don't like my morning breath so I'm going to give it you!" He blew air onto my face and laughed.

"That so gross!" I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. He kissed me on the cheek and jumped off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He came back out with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"You said my breath stinks so I wanted brush it for you."

I laughed again,"Drew I was just kidding."

"I know," he said.

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom with him. I hugged him from behind and took a mirror pic with him.

"Awe that's cute," he said.

"Should I put it on my story?"

"Yeah do it," he smiled then rinsed his mouth.

"So are you ready for today?" I asked. I sat on the bed and was just on my phone.

"I hope so. Yesterday was hard but I just want to be focused all day today."

"Well I'll let you focus on tonight. I'm going to go back to my room."

I kiss him on the cheek and he pulls me back, "I didn't say I wanted you to leave, though."

I smiled, "I don't want to distract you. Get ready and I'll have breakfast with you in twenty, okay?"

"Okay," he pulls me in by the waist and kisses me. "I'll see you later."

I got to my room and slowly opened the door hoping Andrea was sleeping, I was too tired to talk about anything at the moment. When I got to the room, both Andrea and the guys were awake and the connecting door was open.

"Oh guess who decided to join us!" Andrea said coming out of the bathroom. She walked to the connecting door and began to close it, "sorry boys, girl stuff happening right now!"

She closed the door and immediately asked me, "so how was it?" Andrea asked.

"It was sweet. Drew is sweet." I said blushing.

"Okay I already know that but what happened last night? Did you guys just sit like two freakin popsicle sticks or did you guys cuddle?"

I laughed," popsicle sticks?"

"You know what I mean!"

"Haha ok. Yes we did cuddle." I started to whine,"it was so cute! Like I wish it could've been like that forever."

"Aweee!" Andrea said, "I hate how cute you guys are!" She said walking back into the bathroom. I went over to my bag and put on some comfy clothes so that I didn't look like a complete hobo. I joined Andrea in the bathroom to brush my teeth and told her I'm going back down to have breakfast with Drew and that I'll catch up with her after.

"Have fun love birds!" She said washing her face.

I flipped my hair back and winked at her, "we will!" I walked out of the room and started to go down the elevator.

I got downstairs and walked into the cafe of the hotel. At first I saw Drew sitting by himself until a girl sat down in front of him. Luckily, he looked kind of surprised when she sat down like he didn't expect anyone to join him. I started walking towards them to hear what they were saying.

"So like are you free soon maybe we can hang out," she leaned forwards and put her elbows on the table. Oh no, is he going to say yes?

He put his menu down, sat back, and crossed his arms, "look you're obviously a beautiful girl but I'm just not interested. I'm kind of involved with someone else."

"It's fine she doesn't have to know."

"She pretty special and I don't want to ruin it." I smiled and started walking towards the booth.

"Whatever your loss anyways." She got out of the booth and walked away angrily.

I walked up to Drew and covered his eyes, "guess who."

"Hmm, is it Sergio?" Drew asked laughing.

"Dude," I said. He took my hands from his eyes and kissed them. He pulled my arm to lead me to sit next to him.

"What do you want to eat?" Drew said in my ear. He rested his chin on my shoulder and read through the menu while I was too.

"I don't know I just want some pancakes." I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

Eventually we ordered and ate our food. We had been talking for thirty minutes until we saw Brady and Sergio walk up to us and sitting across from us.

"Hey guys!" Brady said.

"Heyy," both Drew and I said.

"Oh look how cute that was, you two saying things at once," Sergio said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "so how are things going now?" Brady asked.

I put my hand on Drew's thigh and looked at him. "Yeah things are going well so far." We both smiled at each other and kissed.

"Wow get a room," Sergio said then laughed.

"Well we'll leave you guys to it, Sergio and I are going to get some food from Starbucks real quick."

"Yeah we have to get going too. I need to get ready for today," We all got out of the booth and parted ways with each other. Drew and I had gone up the elevator together.

"I'm glad you're still here Lani," Drew wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Well I'm glad we made things work," I held onto his face and kissed him. 

"So you're going back home tonight?" Drew asked.

"I mean I guess I don't have to right away." I said trying to hint that I wanted to stay with him.

"Well you can just stay with me for another day if you want. We can hang out, I can take you somewhere." We walked out of the elevator and towards my door.

"Are you okay with that? I don't want to take you away from everyone else."

"Lani it's fine. As long as you're with me, nothing is wrong." I smiled and kissed him right outside my door.

"Remember when you kissed me on the cheek right here?" I said laughing.

"Yeah but look at us now." He kissed me again.

I wrapped my arms on his shoulders and held him tight. "If I don't get to see or talk to you before the show I just want to let you know that I believe in you. You'll do great tonight I know it."

Drew smiled and kissed me, "thanks babe."

I opened my door to my room and started to close it. "See you later Drew," I winked and him and saw him smile as I closed the door.