Bonfire!

Andrea and I had laid in our beds for a little while watching a movie. The guys came in while we were packing and started watching a movie with us. I was interrupted when Drew texted me asking if I wanted to go down to have a bonfire with him and some of the other guys from the show. I agreed and put my hair up in a bun and put my birks on and went downstairs with Andrea and the band.

 I agreed and put my hair up in a bun and put my birks on and went downstairs with Andrea and the band

"Are you gonna snuggle up with Drew?" Andrea said winking and nudging me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes ,"..maybe." Andrea laughed and started hitting me out of excitement.

"Ow stop!" I said laughing.

"I'm just so happy for you Lani," Andrea said holding my hand. "Why did we have to fight in the first place? It just all seems so irrelevant."

"I don't know. And I don't plan on doing it again."

I glanced over at Chris and noticed he looked away fast when he saw him look at him. I felt guilty, like I needed to give him an explanation.

When we got out of the elevator I walked next to Chris trying to make it seem obvious I was trying to talk to him.

"What's up?" Chris said out of the blue.

"Nothing I was just wondering how you are." I said, "look Chris I feel like I should apologize." I stopped him while everyone else kept walking towards the pit.

"You don't have to. I understand you have feelings towards Drew and I now know that I never had a chance." He looked sad and it hurt me so much to see him like that. I took his hand and squeezed.

"You deserve someone to treat you better than I did."

Chris let go of my hand and we started walking again. "I need someone just as amazing as you are. It may not be you, but I'm just glad I got to know you better."

"Awe Chris," I said. I hugged him tight and thanked him for being such a good guy.

We got to the pit and everyone sat in chair surrounding it. There were no chairs left but Drew patted on his chair so we could share one.

"Hey, love" Drew said standing up and kissed me on the cheek, "you can just kind of sit on my lap if you want," he said laughing.

I laughed but agreed to it. "I'm glad you came," he said whispering in my ear.

"Me too," I turned his cheek and kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around me and we sat in that position. I rested my head on his until Brady and Sergio came back with Chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows.

"Yes I love s'mores!" Andrea said clapping. Chris had pulled up a chair next to her and was having a normal conversation with her. She looked over to me at one point and I winked at her. She mouthed 'stop' to me and we just smiled at each other.

I'm so happy. In this moment, everything just felt right.

"Wanna go up?" Drew asked me at one point. Everyone was getting tired and had already finished all the s'mores. Literally all of it, there was nothing left.

I thought about it for a second. Do I want to spend the night with him?

"Yeah sure," I smiled and kissed him. I stood up first and when Drew stood up he held onto my hips to help him up. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we started saying our goodbyes to everyone.

We heard some people cheer for us, some people were winking at us. But overall it seemed like everyone was happy for us. Hell, even I was happy for us.

"Are you going straight to bed?" I asked as we were walking towards the elevator. I wasn't trying to make it obvious that I wanted to spend the night.

"Yeah maybe we can watch a movie before we sleep."' He said. The elevator door opened and we walked in. The doors closed and Drew leaned me against the wall with his hands wrapping around my waist.

I laughed and asked what he was doing. He moved my hair out of the way and kissed me, and then he kissed me on the cheek, ear, and then neck. I started laughing because he was tickling my neck. "Drew stop!" I kept laughing because he just kept kissing my neck knowing it tickled me. The elevator finally opened and I broke free from him. I ran to his room and he followed.

We're outside his room and he leans me against the door the same way he did in the elevator. We were laughing and then he kissed me again. I held his face while we were kissing and started playing with his hair. We both laughed but were still so close.

"Let's go inside," Drew whispered in my ear. He pulled out his room key and opened the door for me. I jumped on his bed while he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

I got a text from Andrea asking if I was staying the night. I said "I might" and put my phone on the nightstand. Drew came out with no shirt on with his tooth brush still in his mouth. He looked so good, and I'm completely falling head over heels for this boy.

"Whatcha looking at," Drew asked laughing.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. He tossed a tshirt to me. "What's this for?" I asked.

"We smell like bonfire."

"Ohhh," I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to change my shirt. I was in my bra and shorts when Drew walked in on me.
"Drew I'm still changing!" I whined.

He shrugged his shoulders, took his toothbrush out of his mouth and kissed me on the cheek. EW. "Drew!" I said wiping the toothpaste from my cheek.

He laughed and rinsed his mouth and kissed me on the cheek again, "sorry, babe." I gave him a face and put on the tshirt he let me borrow.

I walked out of the bathroom and laid on his bed. I went under the sheets and tucked myself in.

"You tired?" Drew asked.

"Just a little," I said closing my eyes. Drew jumped on the bed and  got under the sheets with me. He pulled me in an turned me around to face him. We were kissing and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tonight was perfect.
------
GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER FANFIC OF DREW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!