Stay The Night?

Eventually Drew had to go to the gym so we let go and kissed again.

"Ugh I've missed that all day," I said whining.

"Well there's definitely going to be more of that coming soon." Drew smiled again and started walking towards the elevator.

"Bye Drew," I said walking away. All of a sudden I felt hands slide through my arms and wrap around my waist. Drew had snuck up on me and kissed me on the neck and then the cheek and then turned me around and gave me another kiss on the lips.

"You're right," Drew was still so close to me, my lips felt his lips when he spoke," I've missed that all day too." He smiled, "ok now O really got to go." He said running back to the elevator. I laugh and shake me head watching the elevator door close.

I got my key out of my pocket and before I was able to use it Andrea yanks the door open, pulls me inside so hard I felt like my arm was going to rip out from the socket, and quickly closed the door behind her.

"Oh. My. God." Andrea said smiling.

"I KNOW!" I said jumping up and down. Andrea joined me and felt nothing but happiness for me.

"I can't believe he actually snuck up on you and wrapped his arms around-- ugh you guys are just too cute I can't handle it." Andrea said walking back to her bed.

"It happened so fast I don't think I've fully understood what happened." I said sitting down next to Andrea.

"So are you coming back with us tomorrow or are you staying?" Andrea said nudging me. I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

"I don't know. Who knows what Drew wants. He's by himself so if I did stay it probably wouldn't be awkward."

"OMG STAY!" Andrea said. "How can you possibly pass up this chance? You two like each other so you might as well stay the night. You both are adults. Like actual adults because you're 18 and he's 19."

"I know but I feel like it's too soon." I said.

"You think? But if you get all the awkward stuff away now, it won't be as weird later." Andrea said smiling and confident in what she just said.

"The hell are you implying?"

"Oh nothing," Andrea said as if she was trying to cover something up.

I roll my eyes and begin to get ready for bed. It was only 7:30 but I just wanted to be ready before I got too tired to actually get ready.
------
GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER FANFIC OF DREW GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!