Pool Time or a Fashion Show?

We got back to the hotel and parted ways with Mikey, Sergio, and Brady so we can get ready for the pool.

"At least you can meet the rest of the guys. You'll love them." Andrea said to me.

"Andrea you haven't even met all of them yet, how do you know?" I asked laughing.

"I just know, okay? And like I said keep an open mind these next few days." Andrea took out her favorite bathing suits from her suitcase and contemplated which on to choose

I put on my favorite bathing suit and it was a light purple two piece. The top was an off-the-shoulder ruffle top, and the bottom was just a normal light purple bottom.

"Kalani you have a perfect body, I honestly hate you." Andrea said as I walked out from the bathroom in my bathing suit.

"Andrea you're beautiful stop it." I said as I pulled out my clothed I was gong to wear on top.

"Yeah, but I mean I wish I could rock that bathing suit like you."

"Yeah but that's because you have bigger boobs, any guy would take that over me any day." I started putting on a pair of Lulu Lemon Shorts and a crop top from Pink.

"And you even have cuter clothes then me great." Andrea grabs her towel, phone, and room key, "Let me know when you're done being cute!" Andrea said while walking out the door, "I'll wait at the elevator!"

Andrea wore a two piece bathing suit. The top was a white shelf bra and the bottoms were a normal pair a of white bottoms. She wore a black pair of nike shorts and a white brandy melville crop top.

I shake my head in laughter.