Movie Night?

"That was crazy what happened at the pool today," Andrea said. We had gone back up to our room and started getting ready for bed.

"I'm so sorry about what happened today, Andrea."

"Don't be. It wasn't completely your fault. I mean, you both should've called the ball or something." Andrea said laughing.

I rolled my eyes as I was walking to the bathroom. We heard the other door open while I was brushing my teeth and saw all three guys from the band stand at the doorway.

"You guys could've walked in on us changing!" Andrea yelled at them.

"Sorry," Chris said. "Kalani put that toothbrush down. We are going to have a movie night." Ian and Chase held up candy and popcorn.

"Actually, no movie night." Andrea said looking down at her phone, "some of the guys invited us to hang out at the lounge."

"Where is that?" I asked through my spit and toothpaste.

"On the third floor I think." Andrea said. "Sorry boys, but we got plans." Andrea got up and started walking towards the door. "Kalani let's go."

My eyes grew wide as a way to tell her I was still brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth and started walking out the door, "Sorry guys, raincheck?" I said while being pulled away by Andrea.

"I would've thought you would rather spend time with Chris and watch a movie." I said while we were walking towards the elevator.

"We are on a mission to find you a new boyfriend, so no I'd rather do this for you."

"What? Andrea, what exactly did they ask you?" I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Exactly what I told you. I just thought that if you didn't start talking to anyone, I'd help you out a bit."

"Andrea please stop this. I don't want to force anything. And none of them like me I'm sure of it please."

"Ok, fine. But we are still going to hang to with them." Andrea said walking into the elevator.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as I joined her in the elevator.