The Bestfriend..

*Ranaee*

~Lunch~

For my first day at this school shit doesn't seem to bad...But as me being the new girl everybody looked at me in every class I went to ehh by tomorrow those looks will prolly fade...But so far so good and now its time for my favorite period....LUNCH...gahh I maybe fit but I love me some damn food...As I waited outside my classroom door for Shaun to walk me to lunch like she said I saw this weird ass nigga looking up and down at me biting his lip until I guess someone called his name because he turned and walked the other way...Good thing cause I shol' was gone ask for my damn face back...But soon enough Shaun sexy ass came walking up to me..Lawd even that girl walk was fine asl... But I tried keeping my composer but I knew I wasn't when I felt myself biting my lip...

"Like what you see Ma?" I heard that heavenly voice that smacked me out of my staring...I smirked.

"Nahhh...You aren't my type hun.." I stated. She smiled a lil and began...

"Well then, what's your type??" I walked closer to her and pulled her by her collar so that we were chest to chest, I rested my hand on her neck...and whispered in her ear.

"Dick..." I heard her suck her teeth and laugh a little she backed away and began walking...When she walked she had this type of swaying motion, not fully nigga-ish but just enough to where it looks good on her...And damn well this girl was confident as hell sh-"You coming or you just gone stare at my ass?" I heard her once again...and once again I found myself staring, her smartass remark made me blush a little, but I followed her down the hall and into the cafeteria... all you could see and hear were niggas and niggets everyfucking where..She spotted an empty area and sat down I did as she did we waited for about two minutes in silence before I broke it..."The hell are we just sitting here for? I'm hungry nigga." I asked smiling a bit...

"For my friend Ch- Oh there he is.." She said pointing to the same nigga who undressed me in his mind while I was in the Hall earlier...He came and sat down right across from me and beside Shaun...

"Chase this is Ranaee, Ranee this is Chase...Now yo fat ass can eat hun.." But something about him made me uneasy..I just couldn't put my damn finger on it..but something about him wasn't right...Chase wasn't an ugly looking guy...He was darkskin but his skin looked smooth and all the same color, he was tall about an inch or two taller than Shaun, he wore an afro that was neatly edged up and faded....His eyes were chestnut brown and he had a smile to die for....he just creeped me out...

"I'm not feeling very well righh now...my stomach feels werid but you guys can go eat.." I said not completely lying...Once more this nigga started looking at me. Shaun asked if I was sure and if I needed anything I shook my head and she got up to get her food along with Chase...But Chase didn't get anything he just got up and sat next to me....Dear lord help me...He sat so close to me that his thigh touched mine...I felt uncomfortable..

"Hey... Shaun told me about you in class today...And she was right you are sexy as hell..." he then played his big hand on the top of my thigh, I looked at him like TF..but he continued.."Now you don't look to me like you go for girls am I right?"

I nodded.

"So, you look pretty damn sexy and I know i look pretty appealing to..." He slid his hand higher...Which made me shiver a little bit I just wanted to yell to the top of my lungs: STRANGER DANGER GET THIS NIGGA AWAAAYY! But I couldnt ..."What if me and you could kick it back at my place sometime..." His hand was soooooo close to my punai...and right before he said another word Shaun came and sat down and his hand shot back in his lap...

"Chase why you over there I'm over here looking a Lml lonely and shit....Naee are you OK?" HELL NO IM NOT OH-FUCKING-KAY I JUST GOT TOUCHED BY YO NASTY ASS DARK KNIGHTLOOKING AS FRIEND! I though but didn't have the balls to announce. "Yes, I-Im okay....remember....my stomach..." I glanced at Chase who had a satisfied smirk on his face..

"Oh well you know it might be that time of the month ya know" she said stuffing her mouth full of fries...She was still cute thoo...

Vote Comment Follow

Give Feedback

Do What You

Do